This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

its a KAC PDW isnt it? see the knights trades there?

looks very nice!

Comment

nice tries, but no.. the trades are the very unique additions g&p add to each of their hundreds of mods lol. I liked this particular one because of the nice extended ris and the lovely flip up sights. i accidently left the front one up in the pic..

it’s a g&p sr16 urx shorty. what can i say? it's a nice rifle; feels firm, with no rattling or barrel wobble. it's full metal, but was light, until i added the extras. the crane stock holds the battery nicely, and i got one of those big digital battery chargers with adjustable power.
      i got the rifle and a nice bag from.. well, a large unnamed supplier here in hong kong; but then i got the eotech and laser from temple street market lol.

the eotech wasn't my first choice of rds, and i may still change it, but it is rather nice, and has green and red settings for the hair-cross.

the green laser is insanely powerful and worries me slightly lol. the beam itself is actually visible in the dark, which is cool, but the dot is so bright i'm worried it will damage my eyes if i shine it around my small room - i've already had laser eye surgery and don't want to burn my eyeballs anymore. i of course tested it out the window, but even with my superhuman lasersurgery enhanced 20/16 vision, i can't measure the eternity it goes on for. i'm just not pointing it outside anymore in case i get in trouble. it rivals the hong kong laser light show.. honestly..

the silencer, which adds a ton of weight to it, is something i got in britain a while back, and somehow managed to sneak here, even though from my understanding, silencers in any form are even more illegal than guns.. i think. whatever.

i'm yet to use it in a game, but what do you think?

Last edited by The Laughing Man; 9 September, 2009, 17:44.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by MJ Caboose2170 View Post
        dame it keeper yours is bigger than mine lol
        also what gas you runnin to get 290 fps as i tryed mine on extream blow back gas by cyber gun and only got 190 tops

Bleh? Did I type 290? I meant 240. Oh, and 134a, anything over that kills it.

Comment

oh my fail! haha like the sr16

Comment

heres my trimmed down collection, ive parted with about 6 aegs and 3 or 4 pistols in the last 6 months so this is whats left though ill probably buy more in the near future lol

Comment

cass, you know with your new m4 does the charging handle cause the dust cover to drop down or do you have to do it by hand?
              Originally posted by fijitstiks
              they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
              Originally posted by N3ADS
              Is this you talking from experience ?..
              i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

the dust cover is stuck open. it has a raised bump on the inside of the flap so that it won't shut properly. i don't know why. the charging handle does pull something of the internals back - but it doesn't do anything to the dust cover..

Comment

yeah, same thing happened to my m4. bit of a bummer to say the price you pay for them

Comment

it was disappointing, but it doesn't bother me too much, since it has no real function. i'm happy that the charging handle pulls back and releases with a nice series of clicks, since my p90 cocking strip may as well have just been a handle on an elastic band - other than that i don't care. if it did release the cover, i would just have to click it back in place again, although i would like the option of keeping it closed..

Comment

my charging handle may as well be elastic, since it doesnt even make any clicks. may have to go inside the receiver to sort that one out

Comment

My two new weapons - ACR (Masada) and a G&P Sentry (Magpul Lower).

My dust cover on the Sentry also wont shut - but i understand this is intentional(?) .
                        Armoury: G&P Sentry l CA M15 CQB l CA M15 SOCOM l G&G Combat Machine l Dboy KAC PDW l A&K ACR (Masada) l TM 1911 MEU l TM USP AEP l Cyma Glock 18C AEP

Comment

seems silly to be intentional. but oh well.
                          also, your sig needs updating now :p

Comment

Well spotted!

Ref the dust cover the problem seems to be the retaining pin holder is so large that it fouls the bolt cover.
                            The description on websites selling the dust / bolt cover kit state that the dust cover is designed to stay open (no idea why, but there you go).

Off to update sig...
                            Armoury: G&P Sentry l CA M15 CQB l CA M15 SOCOM l G&G Combat Machine l Dboy KAC PDW l A&K ACR (Masada) l TM 1911 MEU l TM USP AEP l Cyma Glock 18C AEP

Comment

i like the masada

Comment

My old AK

A few homemade
                                Moisin Nagant from cheapo shotty

Sten from lpeg

MG34 from AK

Comment

About the Author