X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

A new addition (56K warning!)
    TM SIG SG550! Completely stock (for now), almost perfect condition.

Chrono results before and after i cleaned up the internals, for those interested.
    Before: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14.../550Chrono.jpg
    After: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...eroverhaul.jpg

Two 3rnd burst rifles

Both sigs

My armoury as it currently stands, im going to drop a few in the next few months to fund other things.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

sniperjesus - Beautiful new 550, I had no idea they were being re-released (jealous of the 3rnd burst)... Your collection is delicious, I like how clean cut all of your rifles are...

EDIT: Just checked out the before and after chrono's. Quite impressed with that... I think that should be a sticky, titled "CLEAN YOUR RIFLE".
      Trader Feedback:
      New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
      Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

They're not re released. Glad you finally found one my man. Couldn't have gone to a better home. How much did you pay, mind my asking?
        sigpic
        Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
        I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
          that stock is only avalable with the gun mate

ICS CXP

Unless you have a Patriot like me :D

although the CXP's is different, I dont have the slidey stock
          <.<
          >.>
          SAVE OUR SPORT
          http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

just arrived this morning

marushin gas m500

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

do you think the Industy is a typo or meant to be like that

Comment

i think they misspelled it - its noted on all the reviews

kinda funny but hey i dont mind

its a beastly little shotgun though
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Looks very nice, i must admit

Comment

Thats another gun to add to your sig before you forget.

Whats the spread like?

Comment

Haha I was thinking the exact same thing. Do you have a brass catcher for it yet?
                      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

on my sig now

spread is quite small only a few inch at 10m - cant test it at any further range

seems relatively to be of a relatively high fps and its rather accurate

doesnt need a brass catcher as it doesnt take shells totally skirmishable -

6mm and works like the clone m500s - might look at getting some external bling for it, maybe a red dot sight on top and perhaps a sliding m4 stock but probably not as its rather weird :P

Comment

Go for either the top or side folding stock if you're getting one. M4 stocks on anything other than M4's should be burned at the stake!

Have a look at the us hunting sites and you'll find loads of toys for it.
                          sigpic

Comment

didnt think of that, yea id love a folding stock.. thats exactly what i need

yea i said id never get an m4 stock but i would like a custom stock so folding seems the best way - also decreases the length of an allready long weapon

Comment

The length is the biggest problem with them. I love mine, but sometimes it's too much in a confined space.

Having said that, the intimidation factor is massive. I've had people just walk out of rooms, rather have me go in after them, when they've heard me cock it.

Search for ATI stocks. You'll only find them in the US at a sensible price, and not all of the sellers will post to the UK, but they do universal ones that should fit (airsoft Ireland have a project gun with one fitted). I've got the details for a US supplier who will ship to you if you ask nicely, if you want it, PM me.
                              sigpic

Comment

if i may offer an example, this shotty also has a troch foregrip

Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X