X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
    Someone else who's using the Turnigy Accucel 6?
    Indeed:D Well spotted! A great charger and simple too.

Comment

Gah! - forgotten how to add a image...
      Last edited by TheLazyMarksman; 17 January, 2010, 22:59. Reason: Post says it all...

Comment

Bigbird were do you live? as I want to kidnap your Masada what's the G&P version like? as my old pre license one had a hop problem, and what's the quality control like now? as mine had mould lines, sharp edges and plastic flakes from the cast. Personally I would put a big ass silencer on it rather than the piggy flash.

nostromo what grip you running on that there AR?
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Ha ha, glad you like it! Quality wise, i think it's spot on, and the G&P gearbox is really slick. They've also fitted a tb barrel and an sr 25 nozzle, i think it is. The hop is a plastic slide type. I'll change the rubber but i've only used it once. It fires at 360fps out the box.
          Last edited by Bigbird 104; 18 January, 2010, 09:12.

Comment

Aye it is the SR's air seal nozzle.

Externally it's no different to the A&K.

Hehe, mine was shooting at 230 out of the box, and then when I popped my Element M105 spring in there (345fps), and changed the cylinder to a TM standard version 2 one, it went down to 130fps.... Hmmm.
            Airseal issue I think.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

gorgeous new metal and real wood AK47 thanks to boris

also a JG dragunov i picked up for £30 from my local site with 3 hi caps - haha BARGAIN or what

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

OI YOU, SHADOW! were's the WA m9 in the snow pics?!

On a less "lets all shout at shadow" note nice 74, and is that rust i see on the muzzle? And JG dragunov = fail as its not a dragunov its an AK47 with silly bits stuck on.

Comment

i know - but i was asking my site owner if he had any spare mags and he said dragunov and 3 hi caps for £30 .. so i went oh go on then - might make it into an RPK... or get a new receiver and real wood kit for cheapish

and no m9 in the snow because ... the snow dissapeared... can take some m9 pics not in the snow though
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

arrr shadow, i miss that wood kit, its so nice!

Boris
                    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

yes its lovely

now i need an appropriate metal receiver and wood kit for the drag

Comment

Nothing spectacular but heres one for you MW2 whore's amongs us

Note i had these before MW2!

And my Western Arms custom 1992 A2 thingy. I want to get the wilson grips used on the Socom Gear wilson.

Comment

nice WA

wish i had a glock 18c - ill give you..£10

Comment

for some strange reason, i like the fn2000.

shadow, the jg svd, turn it into an iraqi tabuk sniper rifle.

Boris
                            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

what would i need for that boris? you showed me the picture it looked sweet

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                                nice WA

wish i had a glock 18c - ill give you..£10
                                Thanks, it changes a lot.

£10? thats takeing the term low balling to a whole new level lol

GASP, SHOCK, HORROR! Boris likes a gun that not an AK!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X