This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

back on the ak side of things, i've never seen a pimped AIMS, so i did this...

the pbs and kobra will be going on an AK74su, but until then, i like the looks of the AIMS, very romanian special forces...

Boris
    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

STOP! your makeing me want to buy an AK of sorts.
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

tabuk.

you can get away with a little variation, ie, the svd stock and grip, get the reall wood version, then a metal body with side mount, i highly recommend the G&P 74 job, its lovely then any russian scope that pleases you.

the joy of the tabuk is that it uses proper 7.62mm ak mags, so you can use 47, 74 or the beta mags if you like.

thats always been the plan if i ever got another JG svd.

Boris

Comment

very good plan boris....and it looks sweet too!!!!

basically i just need a receiver with sidemount and look complete - and preferably a wood kit
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Changed my M4 around.

Added my aimpoint, FAB magwell grip and changed the pistol grip...

As you can see... I like Green...

Got my aimpoint working again!!!

Well chuffed!

Steve
            My Armory:
            ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

LOVE IT

i love OD furniture on things
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                LOVE IT

You and me both!

Getting an M14 and fitting a real wood stock to it, so I will have some pics of that up later on this week hopfully.

Using this M4 as my backup. Had it since last summer and has yet to fail me.

Steve
                My Armory:
                ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                  LOVE IT

Get rid of all that tatty wood crap on your AK and put nice green plastic on it, or maby a RIS :p
                  Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

im getting another AK and doing a modern one

tan ris with folding metal stock and tan ak mags - just for the PMC look

EDIT i also want another ak47 will OD futniture, gp25 and scope - a la STALKER

Comment

the G&P 74 metal body comes with side mount if i remember correctly.

ak47 tacticals are grand, as long as you keep the extras to a minimum, like the jamie foxx tactical in the kingdom.

i've seen tan ak's, they're very bright.

ak74su for the PMC look.

Boris

Comment

oh yes but i was getting a 74u anyway, with kobra and pbs1 supressor

MMM time to get lots of AKs as i have all my armalites and mp5s and things

Comment

can't go wrong with a few ak's in the armoury.

Boris

Comment

Hey boris! I LOVE YOUR AK! I really want an AIMS myself, I was listening to the beguinning of Tainted love by Marilyn Manson Whilst looking at it and it just made me need one :P Anyway I wanted to ask you what the russian camo you have there is called as I would like a russian loadout to go with my AK, Thanks.
                            sigpic
                            G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

go to google and type in rus military, search uk sites only you should find a good link to a place that sells it.

its called birch, the camo pattern, and its the Bekas BDU's i've got.

Boris

Comment

Cheers thanks very much mate, will do
                                sigpic
                                G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X