This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

no- i just got it off rockdelta a few days ago and its not working why would i buy a new one if i/he can fix it for free lol
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

If you don't manage/ feel uneasy about opening it up, feel free to send it to me and I will sort it out.

Comment

fair enough, although it was a joke, lol

Comment

Originally posted by rockdelta_1.0 View Post
          Now if you want to see an abomination towards WW2 guns then look no further.
          Getting bored at home, I decide to see what crazy thing I can do...turns out, I can try and drag a screaming WW2 gun into the present.

*snip*

I am not acutally keeping the extended barrel or eotech on it, but once I get a cheapr stock for it, I will drill and screw the AK mount onto it, as I am tired of trying to find a cheap Kar98k mount...or one at all that doesn't cost £200+

You're a bad man. A bad, bad man

*Cuddles Thompsons and Enfield* Don't worry girls... He's not comming near you while I'm here.

Comment

i know strett but still couldnt let it go unanswered

anway back to gun pictures somebody post something for me to drool over!!
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i would post up my damn CA M16 with CA 203 and 203 heatshield but my damn comp is being weird, it could be because some programme was telling me i had 4 trojan status viruses but i don't know

Comment

I am Afraid that my other drool worthy gun still needs to be wiped of all the wetness, so I am all out.

Comment

Rock, is that the AK mount I sent you?

Good to see you had some use for it if it is

I didn't like it on my AK. Then again I had a crappy reflex sight when I used it.

Comment

Tell a lie:

Comment

omg an SAA and a little derringer

i bet you sit there spinning the saa on your finger cowboy style :P

that derringer (correct me as to what it actually is) would be a rather useful backup gun

Comment

Its bloody hard to spin the friggin tihng, as its bloody heavy, but yes it is a derringer...but not a marushin one...I wish it was.

No its a Blank Firing one. And its only useful when you are being held up in a saloon, and are made to drop all your weapons, but have this hidden up your sleeve.

Comment

freaking sweet!! r those really airsoft guns??!!!

Comment

shame - would have loved that if it was the marushin one

Comment

dude that little weiner one is mint i would love to have one of them?

Comment

I wish I had the Marushin one too...it would be awesome..but then again, it would not make the BANG this one does.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X