This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

without the spacer the peq16 is very much the peq 15 with an extra torch module.
    the spacer adds 1 inch to the length but gives alot more battery options.
    i was using a 7.4v lipo in a peq 15 but at 900mah was grossly underpowered and set the voltage alarm off every couple of shots, and the 1300mah 11.1v was nervracking and couldnt be used with a voltage alarm as peq 15 to small to hold it all
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

my m4 project finally finished

Trader feeback http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37673

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Macka View Post
        While I love that gun - it is awesome.

am I alone in thinking an airsoft barrett is totally pointless?
        Perhaps it may not have the practicality of other guns you mean, but I bought it the same reason I play airsoft; for fun!

All of my guns are based on how much I like them. TM G36K recoil shock, TM SOPMOD M4, Desert Eagle, PSG-1, Barrett M99, Umbrella revolver, Tanaka M700...

Some are more practical than others (Tanaka M700, G36K recoil shock/SOPMOD M4) but it's just a game I don't buy my guns based on how practical they are.

Comment

Western Arms V12 Vreaker. Was a project as when I got it it was all in parts. Thinking of getting some VZ Oporator II grips for it.

Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

omg can you leave your front door unlocked tonight and accidentally send me your address please? i want it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
              omg can you leave your front door unlocked tonight and accidentally send me your address please? i want it!!!!
              Thanks mate, I would but there's the chance I could go to prison if I tonk you on the head with a Maglite D cell for breaking and entering dont you love our leagle system.

Heres the grips im thinking of http://www.vzgrips.com/index.php/com...category_id=20

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                I would love to buy one but i would never skirmish it (just like my tanaka haha)

the problem with one is that the barrett is a fierce weapon to fire, the sound, the kick, the feeling - all of that is lacking with this, you feel nothing, here a slight twang and a tiny plastic bb fires out of a massive 10kg hunk of metal

i would be constantly dissapointed, although if it was on my wall it would make me smile
                Yeah this was my feelings towards it, a mate of mine who is in the Rifles (Got him into airsoft :D) said he would love a Barrett, but you would expect it to fire golf balls, not 6mm bb's :p
                Have I bought or sold an item that relates to you recently? If so, please leave me my iTrader

Comment

very nice WA for the win

dont like the grips you linked to though
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                    Thanks mate, I would but there's the chance I could go to prison if I tonk you on the head with a Maglite D cell for breaking and entering dont you love our leagle system.

Heres the grips im thinking of http://www.vzgrips.com/index.php/com...category_id=20

Can kinda see the problem there yeah... but if you put those grips on it im going to have to hire a team of ninjas to come get it for me...

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                      very nice WA for the win

dont like the grips you linked to though
                      Thanks shadow, and they am bestest grips

EDIT: see Delta likes them ^

Comment

lipo on the way to fit into the ubr stock..hopefully it fits!

Did we trade? Leave iTrader Feedback Here!

Old Feedback Thread (Reference)

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                          Thanks shadow, and they am bestest grips

EDIT: see Delta likes them ^

just an ickle bit yeah :D

Comment

like the checkerd ris covers :D

Comment

out of everything you like the rail covers loool
                              Custom M4
                              TM 1911

Comment

Whats with all the AFG grips? Vertygrip am bestest grip IMO. But we have two very nice M4's here! Think Dexter's M4 was overlooked by you guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X