This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Nice deagle kodiak i wouldnt want to skirkish it though. i'd scratch it.

Comment

Here's my M4 so far, I want an M16a1 receiver for it then i'll be happy.

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Case of dreams?

The Daniel defence cqb front!
        Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

I hate it when someone has a absoloutley epic case crammed with ptw's
          Then i look at my m4 and weep
          Originally posted by bravotwozero
          And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Comment

Originally posted by Blenkinsop View Post
            I hate it when someone has a absoloutley epic case crammed with ptw's
            Then i look at my m4 and weep
            I need a bigger case ! I cant fit the TW5 in it !
            Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

savage , im loving the m16a-3 mate,
              also the mp5 is rather nice after anymore bits for them or just as is for now

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                savage , im loving the m16a-3 mate,
                also the mp5 is rather nice after anymore bits for them or just as is for now
                Well acog for the m16, and a red dot for the mp5! (have the flashlight front for the mp5 forgot to put in the picture!)
                What do you suggest i get next!
                Check out my Feedback!

Comment

for m16, either a surefire flashlight along with the acog,

the mp5 , get the laser clamp for the front sight and maybe get the larger tourch grip

Comment

Is the furniture of the TW5 nylon fibre. The pics make it look really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                      Is the furniture of the TW5 nylon fibre. The pics make it look really nice.
                      I think it is mate, its real sturdy stuff! need to ask shadowcaptain on that one, he loves his tw5 more than me :D
                      Check out my Feedback!

Comment

Savage.. do you have to copy my PTW collection :P

especially now you bought that CQB front off me hahaha

frankly we are both just made of pure utter winnage

EDIT: yes the plastic is proper nylon fibre or whatever it is the real one is made of, and its about 6mm thick too where most mp5 handguards are much thinner material

im sure you could bash a house down with the TW5s
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                          Savage.. do you have to copy my PTW collection :P

especially now you bought that CQB front off me hahaha

frankly we are both just made of pure utter winnage
                          They just came up, and i bought them! ahah! simple as that!
                          Winnage defo :D even though i do get asked "Why did you spend that much on 2 PTW's?! why didn't you just stay with one!!".

Normal response (seen it somewhere) " You can never have too my PTW's"
                          Check out my Feedback!

Comment

Im going to fit a folding stock to mine, ive decided

then i can use it as a sidearm for my M16

hmm might take some TMP pictures, it got me so many kills sunday
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                              Im going to fit a folding stock to mine, ive decided

then i can use it as a sidearm for my M16

hmm might take some TMP pictures, it got me so many kills sunday

Didn't tack say the price of your mp5 for the a5 stock :L :L
                              Well your be sad to know i think the m16 is sold, hence why i'm looking for the m4, to magpul it :D
                              Check out my Feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by savageslayer View Post
                                Didn't tack say the price of your mp5 for the a5 stock :L :L
                                Well your be sad to know i think the m16 is sold, hence why i'm looking for the m4, to magpul it :D
                                GRRRRR dont magpul it.., or i will destroy it i swear

And no not sliding stock, folding stock, mp5k style! - it will be cheaper haha - saw one at my local site, its weird but i quit liked it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X