X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
    GRRRRR dont magpul it.., or i will destroy it i swear

And no not sliding stock, folding stock, mp5k style! - it will be cheaper haha - saw one at my local site, its weird but i quit liked it
    only the stock :D then daniel defence front or something :D make it look fancy.

Sounds good just wouldnt want to touch my mp5, as its perfect the way it is! :D
    Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Finally picked up a little T1 rep for my masada =]

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
        Im going to fit a folding stock to mine, ive decided

then i can use it as a sidearm for my M16

hmm might take some TMP pictures, it got me so many kills sunday
        i put a folding stock on my ICS MP5, and boy was it heavy or what,i took it off in the end,the balance was a bit squiffy......btw im seriously thinking of joining the systema club,and getting me a TW5
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

loving the pimptastic Deagle, austin powers should have had that rather than the ppk

Comment

fine
            i'll take it higher than you and have a platinum deagle with diamond sights and grips made from the oldest tree in the worldand have the bb's it uses made of ivery
            i think what makes me not like it is why you would spend that much money on it
            yes only one on the planet (i doubt), but i rember a whil eback and i think they still have them not sure but i think it was SRC did a full gold plated ak 47 or 74 u i for get whitch
            thaat was 400 i think.
            so it might be the only on in this country but i garentee theres some one else made on else where...

thinking a bout it get hold of that gold ak and you'll be complete just need gold teeth to finish it off :D

all so would any one class that as two tone? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
              i think what makes me not like it is why you would spend that much money on it
              Worth is not always measured in coin. Its pretty evident in everything he posts that Kodiak loves that Desert Eagle. I know im similar about my EBR, cant help talking about the bloody thing. Both were expensive, and most other people cant understand the expense. But as long as it brings us joy, didnt require putting ourselves into debt, and is not to the detriment of anyone else; i dont think other people can judge.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

just got a few bits in from HK-to finish off my MG/GL 36, tango down bipod attached via magpul moe rail mounts (thought id try them out, and they work, yaay)
                offset mount for surefire torch-was worried having fitted it, it would get in the way of optics-but it doesn't so double win :D just need some sticky stuff to hold the pressure switch in place.

in folded up mode

richy.
                'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

very nice Richy....dont see many of these about, almost as rare as a gold plated DE
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

lol, cheers sparrow,
                    was the only alternative to drilling the bottom of the nade launcher and fitting a ris rail.
                    im really pleased with how it looks, might have to re-invest in a C-mag though, as theres not much ground clearence under the boxmag.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                      very nice Richy....dont see many of these about, almost as rare as a gold plated DE
                      What you did there ....i f**ing see it :P

Very nice Richy something different from all these armalite snores :P
                      Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 27 April, 2010, 13:17. Reason: censoring.
                      Hate.
                      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by richy b View Post
                        lol, cheers sparrow,
                        was the only alternative to drilling the bottom of the nade launcher and fitting a ris rail.
                        im really pleased with how it looks, might have to re-invest in a C-mag though, as theres not much ground clearence under the boxmag.
                        Yeah you really should try and get hold of one, not a fan of boxmags on MG36's. Got a Star one myself and its fantastic but very hard to get hold of nowadays. What brand is your optics rail btw and how is it. I still need to get hold of one.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

i got rid of mine because i didnt like the way the C-mag, fitted against my body when im running-the laylax one is mostly over the other side of the gun so much more comfy, but i will be keeping an eye out for a "star" one-just for this gun, again!!

cheers for the coments guys,
                          richy.

to "pope" its a STAR one, has the cross hairs reticule and the red dot above-good quality, but eye relief is a bit small-but so are the real steel, so i guess its accurate
                          i think ares have started to sell them again seperatly, but you may have to go overseas.

Comment

is the star or classic army g36 better out of the box?

Comment

CA always

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                                CA always
                                Waits for the zimmer warrior to shout "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SRC all the way"

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X