This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

whats the range and accuracy of the black furry RIF on the top left of the bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
      whats the range and accuracy of the black furry RIF on the top left of the bed?
      I'm unsure as that rif is still firing a tad hot and has a tendency to get a tad nasty lol

Comment

Systema PTW m4 RIS.
        Systema PTW custom M733 Gary Gordey.
        Custom Gold Desert Eagle.
        KJ works, Para Ordanance.
        Custom Systema Stubby Killer

Comment

I hate you all.
          I have an aimpoint on my member

Comment

lol... i can see alot of people becoming envious here :D

Its all in good sport hehe!

Comment

OMFG i cant even get a gun and most of u have an arsenal ( btw ARSENAL FTW )

Comment

Can't remember if I posted this one on the old thread.

Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

Lol 9mm magazines on M4's = ew. I used a full auto one in Florida. Just looks fugly. Apart from that, quite a cool collection. Too many of the same gun for my taste though
                  Last edited by Kodiak; 2 November, 2008, 11:18. Reason: Dumbass spelling mistake

Comment

new pictures using better camera
                    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Metalboa, what FPS does the cat shoot at in the first picture?

Screwdriver that's alot of guns. Why do you have so many rifles?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
                        Apart from that, quite a cool collection. Too many of the same gun for my taste though
                        Fair point, I should've said it was when I got the Armalite family out when I was doing some other bit's 'n bobs and thought I'd take a pic., The way it happened was my first aeg was an smg, when I decided to get a rifle it was an M4 (original eh?) then I decided to get full length rifle and instead of buying something that would need new mags I bought another Armalite.

In my defense I do like other types too it's just they're the biggest single group.

I know I've put that one on the old thread.
                        Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

the left hand rack are air guns, most of which are rare nowadays as 30-40 years old, the bottom left is a real ak74 manufactured by izmash russia but converted in the factory to co2 as a training weapon, the right is my airsoft as now minus four pistols and two guns on order m14/mp7 as the yanks say theres no such thing as too many guns
                          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Dave that's a whole lotta guns. I can't see half of them because they're so close together lol.

Comment

jesus christ dave, if those guns are all good makes thats half a years salary for britains average earner

nice one
                              M3 shorty
                              Ruger P-85
                              Colt 1911A1

In the near future will be looking to add a few more to the collection, so anyone selling an MP5-K or an M249 drop me a PM

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
                                Metalboa, what FPS does the cat shoot at in the first picture?

Screwdriver that's alot of guns. Why do you have so many rifles?
                                Unsure of his fos mate but will check soon once my hands have recovered from the last attempt to chrono him lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X