• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

i tell you what i want to see a pic of
    an Vietnam style m60

Comment

i do i love m60's

Comment

To be fair, I literally only use it to get people far beyond my AEG range. I'm not stupid enough to actually pull it on someone up close, nor would I even dream of using it in CQB.

It mainly serves as an intimidation piece.

Oh, and it looks sexy as hell.
        - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
        - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

He gets it ok'ed with the marshals and it works under the same rule set as a single action sniper rifle.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
            He gets it ok'ed with the marshals and it works under the same rule set as a single action sniper rifle.
            What does it fire at?

Comment

Ive actually seen a video of a Dan Wesson revolver doing over 450fps.

Personally i see them as wall hangers, to skirmish one is massively irresponsible.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                Ive actually seen a video of a Dan Wesson revolver doing over 600fps.

Personally i see them as wall hangers, to skirmish one is massively irresponsible.
                Quite... If I had a beard, I'd be stroking it sagely right now.

If that gun is firing over 350, it's a hot gun, regardless of what weight BB is being used or if you are mates with the marshalls. Doesn't matter if it's falling under single action sniper rules, because the fact is, it's not, it's a handgun, albeit a bit one, but it's most certainly not a single action rifle.

Comment

Mate, i saw the chrono doing 600, but upon further research it turns out it was firing dry and that was the speed the co2 was travelling at. So it wasnt 600fps in the end. But it was doing a stead 450fps once it had warmed up. Which is deeply worrying.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

i've been shot by one, it hurt, but no more than most things.

its semi auto too, i don't justify it, but what the difference between it and a psg semi auto sniper rifle shooting at 400 fps?

Boris
                    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Very little. But at least lets not be hypocrites. Ive seen people horrendously chewed out on here for very similar things. Myself being one of those people.

Hes still doing wrong. He should stop. And id like to know the name of the site where someone can carry a 450fps sidearm because "theyre known to the marshalls". So i can avoid it. Theres too much of this in airsoft. There shouldnt be a "boys club" where the issue of peoples safety is involved...
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

For me, it's not even the fact of safety as I think the FPS limits in place are well within the realms of safety, it's just it's the fact that it's the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
                          Not enough pictures up in here.

Giggity
                          Originally posted by jonnyhal
                          For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                          Originally posted by soulflame2
                          when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Here are my beauties, thanks to Kodiak for the 1911 (which is a beast)

TM 1911 - Guarder metal slide

AA R85A1

Hopefully swapping the R85 for a Masada soon
                            My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

well i thought i'd join in with the gun pics, so lets start off with my ICS M4 :

its erm NOT very standard lol, and getting on a bit too, but never let me down, apart form one tappet plate when it was new, since then all good.

Comment

BigRedJ - that actually looks really nice, well done

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X