X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

It is a KSC "Steyr TMP" and yes TM mp7 - didnt say it before but does now
    Last edited by shadowcaptain; 4 May, 2010, 22:22.
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

You can never let a classic slip by.... Nothing used with this - no scope, plain and simple...

Up for grabs too, if you don't want your M16 anymore...

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
        nice mp5 sandman! love the sd2 version. that trigger group just looks cooler
        Oh yes, I do like the navy look as well, but SD2 is still damn good looking rifle. And this particular ICS has really outstanding range which was kind of surprising as I've got it as more of a CQB thingy.

Comment

2 guns currently on the way back to me, and the CASV will be reborn next week as i finally got a new gearbox for it

(old pics, sorry if youve seen them before)

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

that middle m4 is lovely!

Comment

Shadow whats the grip on the middle one? SPR grip or? Very nice but looks like it could do with shaping round the arse end mind you.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
                Shadow whats the grip on the middle one? SPR grip or? Very nice but looks like it could do with shaping round the arse end mind you.
                no idea haha i didnt build it

what do you mean shaping round the arse end?

Comment

See on the grip, at the top where it loops round the back of the lower receiver seems to not be meshing properly with the body. If you look on the cat sick M4 its very flush with the body but on the 2nd M4 its doesn't seem flush at all.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

actualy i remember it was sitting flushy maybe its just the light?

looks fine here (but HORRID with that scope)

Comment

It's a G27 grip just to let you know. It sits differently on the body for some reason just how it is.

Comment

3 very nice rifles you got there Shadow
                        WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_UAL View Post
                          3 very nice rifles you got there Shadow
                          thanks

when everything is at my house its time for a full armoury picture

Comment

I look forward to it!
                            WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

that gun looks sweet mate

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                                thanks

when everything is at my house its time for a full armoury picture
                                Please don't. You will make more all the more inclined to spend more money on airsoft. The GF is already in a grump because I have 7 guns and only 2 hands

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X