X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by BigRedJ View Post
    well i thought i'd join in with the gun pics, so lets start off with my ICS M4 :

http://www.bigredj.com/airsoft/ICS%20M4%20CASV%2003.jpg

its erm NOT very standard lol, and getting on a bit too, but never let me down, apart form one tappet plate when it was new, since then all good.
    That my friend is a very very very nice M4 you have there! did you have any compatibility issues with the external parts onto the ICS m4?

EDIT: just had a look at your website.. thats an equally nice mp5 you have there aswell!

Comment

For a pimped up M4 its quite nice, apart from the flash hider. I would use it if it were mine. I very much like the grey colour of the CASV, stock and EOTech.

Comment

cheers guys, its just grey krylon

the CASV was a bitch to fit, but nothing too bad, i used a combination of the ICS and King arms delta ring plus a real steel spring and its fine, the stock involved some major sanding down, but the result is a rock solid gun, then the last pain was making a custom battery to fit the front, but that wasnt too bad, but its NEVER coming out lol

i wanted something unusual but not over the top if you get my meaning

edit:
        the MP5 was ICS too, but i gave up on the naff magazines and went down the M4 route

Comment

Hey BEN, you're the one wanting higher FPS limits everywhere.

Sadly I haven't used it in months since it started falling apart, so it's not like it's an issue anymore.

Have another nice picture to dry the tears.
          - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
          - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

3 joules mother of god...
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Apparently, talking to a guy I used to be in a gaming clan with, in either denmark or norway (can't remember which) they have a 6 Joules limit for airsoft guns. He plays at urban sites and his MP5 is running at 2 Joules (he didn't know the FPS being a continental). Imagine being hit by that at CQB ranges. Not fun in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
                Hey BEN, you're the one wanting higher FPS limits everywhere.

Sadly I haven't used it in months since it started falling apart, so it's not like it's an issue anymore.

Have another nice picture to dry the tears.
                I was the one that made the thread to find out what people would feel like if FPS limits were higher and what their reactions might be. However I'm not the one trying to pass a hot handgun off under sniper rifle rules.

You're in the f**king wrong by using it and whoever was responsible for allowing you to use it at a skirmish is also a fool, if that's even true. From your comment about using .36s, I'd be inclined to believe you deceived the chrono and flat out cheated.

If it was intended to be a joke. Well done, you made a terrible joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                  Apparently, talking to a guy I used to be in a gaming clan with, in either denmark or norway (can't remember which) they have a 6 Joules limit for airsoft guns. He plays at urban sites and his MP5 is running at 2 Joules (he didn't know the FPS being a continental). Imagine being hit by that at CQB ranges. Not fun in the slightest.
                  i hope they all wear a tonne of gear. imagine the quesstions people would ask from all the damage
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Them Europeans must go through internals like we do bags of BBs...

Comment

328 fps on .2 is 1 joule
                      328 feet = 100 meters
                      so a 2 joule limit would be 200 meters or in the backward world of feet in inches around 653 feet per second.

i prefer metric :0
                      back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Originally posted by magic_golem View Post
                        328 fps on .2 is 1 joule
                        328 feet = 100 meters
                        so a 2 joule limit would be 200 meters or in the backward world of feet in inches around 653 feet per second.

i prefer metric :0
                        is it not 656 fps rather than 653?

Comment

my magpul m4,, not finished yet though..

any suggestions on what to do next?

sigpic

Comment

pistol grip mate and p-mag or thermold mag

but very nice m4

Comment

agh 656,653 tis all rough anyways :p
                              back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Carnt rember if i posted my one :P

and there is a way to reduce the fps on them. The spring that hits the value is very stiff so makeing that weak will let less gas out. Only problem is im not sure where to start to take it apart, i can see the spring in the grip though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X