X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
    You don't need an expensive camera of photoshop to take good photos mate... I'm sure Panoptes will concur...
    No, don't get me wrong i totally agree... But it helps to have them, to give the photo that crisp look.
    My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Originally posted by Utorak View Post
      No, don't get me wrong i totally agree... But it helps to have them, to give the photo that crisp look.
      Plenty of light and focussing does that for you!

Direct, on camera flash is usually the culprit when it comes to dodgy looking shots...

Comment

Now i never knew that... Damn you sony flash! lol
        My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

my new marui hi cappa 5.1 [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG

Comment

Noice! ..but not pimp enough! ...go beg to your wallet not to cry when you start spending though...*facepalm*

Comment

the pimping starts sooon!

Comment

The bits that look yellow are actually "foliage green" base for my in progress camo pattern (the magpul angled foregrip is unsprayed) the flash on my camera just messes with the colour.

Few bits missing, such as my dust cover and peq box... but they haven't arrived yet.

I want to spray part of the stock to but I'm not sure what bit to go for... and I don't want to ruin it. I think the stock tube would look strange as I left the barrel, so maybe the rear bit?

Comment

I would go for the rear bit of the stock mate, looks very good as is though

Comment

Same, rear bit of stock and pistol grip

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                      Should have flagged off the bg a little mate... You have a bit of spill!

I'm tempted to get some big old sheets of foamcore and build a gun sized lightbox...

Nah, the contrast works nicely. It's a great shot.

Comment

Just finished the rebuild not 20 minutes ago

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

get that multicam off it and it will be lovely
                          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                            get that multicam off it and it will be lovely
                            Yeah i know but i like that its different not just a normal black m4 of boring town
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Id go Foliage Green. Im loving that at the moment. Though trying to find spray to do up my aimpoint is proving a complete mare.

Nice gun though, really nice. I do like CASV front ends, was tempted myself. Ended up going with the MOE and AFG route though.

You thought about swapping the fixed post front sight for a gas block or flip-up? I think thatd make it look very swish.
                              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

SORRY sorry sorry.. im kind of hogging this page, but i couldnt resist uploading another 2 pictures to show off the beaty - by the way, a regular flip up sight will be used, the one currently fitted at the back is from my mp7 :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X