This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

that shop/stand thing at a certain shopping center airsoft site had one on display last week...

cant remember the name of the company that runs the shop itself though
    Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

that would be the nordic sailors who sieged england! the beareded ones! spikey hats!! you get it..
      Systema PTW - TM Sig P226 - Kalash AK74s GBB Converted - KSC USP .45 - KSC TMP Hardkick

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      Ah but the real question is... will it blend?

Comment

The G&P M733 closing on the BHD style. Don't know about painting it though, it looks good in black

Comment

some quick pictures of my new G&P magpul sentry recieved this morning new

Originally posted by FireKnife
          Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
            the g&p m733 closing on the bhd style. Don't know about painting it though, it looks good in black
            get it painted!

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
              get it painted!
              I was thinking only handguards, silencer and stock, I like the body just as it is. The only thing is I'll need to pay someone to do it as I will most definitely mess it up

Comment

That 97b looks awesome!!!

My mate has got one of them and the rof on it is awesome with the lipo he running it off puts my m60 to shame nearly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fcorreia View Post
                  some quick pictures of my new G&P magpul sentry recieved this morning new

http://i47.tinypic.com/30x91rm.jpg

I like it! - I have the same chair too.

Comment

Ok i just finished spraying my g36k (pics taken on phone hence quality)
                    This was done on a very low budget so it could probably be better.
                    the eagle-eyed 'softers may notice it has no trigger, because there isnt a motor assembly in it atm as its getting a g&p m120 in about 2 days.
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I like it... How did you achieve that?

Comment

random tears of masking tape. like this.

Comment

Upgraded my G&P WOC

Sale
                          Stuff for sale
                          Want
                          M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

Do they need any work doing or are they good straight out the box?

im looking for a decent GBB rifle

EDIT - its beautiful as anytihng too
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

ah i was wondering how long it would take for someone to blow my budget-soft stuff out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                                Do they need any work doing or are they good straight out the box?

im looking for a decent GBB rifle

EDIT - its beautiful as anytihng too
                                Both my original WA M4 (the one under the G&P) and G&P WOC worked fine out of the box meaning they emptied a 50 round mag without any probs (mine came with green gas seals WA super mags). Hop-up on the WA was a bit of a pain at first but the G&P was dead-on.

But there is nothing left, pretty much nothing of each, the WA em?.. Think some pins maybe, the whole top section bar the outer barrel on the WA is now Real Steel parts front to back DD Mk18 MOD1 rail system, Vltor gas block, gas tube, Vltor MUR-1A upper, Pri charging handle, PWS buffer tube, Spikes buffer and Vltor E-Mod stock. The G&P atm has the front end minus the rail which is a RS DD system. None of the upgrades were really needed as the gun fires the same still bar alot more recoil.
                                Sale
                                Stuff for sale
                                Want
                                M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X