X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by bert uk View Post
    how much was that in the end tack?
    Don't say... Right now I like it... If you put a price on it, it will hurt me inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
      Not that I doubt you, but how do you tell if they're RS parts?
      I bet he bought them from the US. Trademarks is another way to tell. Also, have you ever held a RIF with RS RIS and then compared it to an airsoft, say G&P one? The difference is there, both in weight, feel, finish and the fact that RS RIS is a lot sharper.
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
      Originally posted by N3ADS
      Is this you talking from experience ?..
      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

holy mother i think ,,,, im in love

Comment

Originally posted by kinglemon View Post
          these are a few of my guns me sniper just needs a good clean as its got sticky tape on it for some reason and probably some upgrades and its a M50

When did you illegally paint the stock on the M50? You are a minor after all, or have you changed your age again?

Comment

Yes but re: the thread in General Discussion, couldn't someone get an AR15, kit it out with accurate replicas of the RS parts and sell it off for a fortune (lying about his ad as they weren't actually real parts).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

@Gaffa:
              At the prices you are going to be paying for something like that, I expect people are gonna wanna collect it. Once you feel it, you will know. My G&P KAC RIS has a very different feel to the real one.

Comment

Lets stop overinflateing Tac's ego guys

Kidding he always dose an awsome job, but were do you get all this real steal stuff from Tac? as US customs dont like scopes etc being exported just in case some terrorists start packing m4's with surefire 951's and Leupold CQ/T's.
                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Roger, Doger, Chilly Willy.

Just don't drown that rifle in Dramapul stuff like most criminals!

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                    This one isn't even his.

Gaffa: completely agree with you there mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                      Not that I doubt you, but how do you tell if they're RS parts?
                      They are indeed all Real Steel items. All ordered them from my supplier in the States.

With the mags, batteries and additional cylinder it came to grand total of:

£4000

Give or take a few pennies...!

Comment

Personal opinion is that I'd spend my money on better things, even £1000 is far too much in my eyes for a gun.

Still, it's a unique one off; and it's your custom work so ace.

Comment

Tack , all im saying is , your priorites are the wrong way around :p , but seriously nice work

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post

Kidding he always dose an awsome job, but were do you get all this real steal stuff from Tac? as US customs dont like scopes etc being exported just in case some terrorists start packing m4's with surefire 951's and Leupold CQ/T's.
                            That would be telling wouldn't it...!

There are some items you simply cannot get, but the ones fitted to this aren't a problem.

Yes £4000 is lot of money, but if the man has it to spend and this is what he wants then who are we to judge...!

Comment

Originally posted by Tackleberry View Post
                              That would be telling wouldn't it...!

There are some items you simply cannot get, but the ones fitted to this aren't a problem.

Yes £4000 is lot of money, but if the man has it to spend and this is what he wants then who are we to judge...!
                              Aye, can't take it with you...

Comment

Tack, I hate it that you make such beautiful pieces of airsoft art. This is going to make my offering seem petty and childish in comparison.

My sexy new G&P Masada I don't like the Sound Hog though I want a silencer for it. Still very happy with it though.

Yes they are bad pics and I know I should have taken them in natural light. But its late and dark outside.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X