X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Delta View Post
    Maybe push the scope forward on the mounts and use the low ones as it should go over the end of the mount so you dont have the problem?
    +1 on moving the sight forward. One way ticket to black eye'sville if you were shooting the real thing. That flashider looks good on it, very unique.

Comment

God I want a TM Socom so badly love the flash hider on it it looks ace and + what the guys say above move the scope forward or go for a scope like an leupold M2

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

My first systema ptw

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
        Last edited by THE-ROGER; 28 June, 2010, 13:15. Reason: picture

Comment

If you can afford a Systema you can afford to get rid of that horrible red dot in the first pic. I don't know why people buy them they look awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
            If you can afford a Systema you can afford to get rid of that horrible red dot in the first pic. I don't know why people buy them they look awful.
            Its not about the looks its about preformance and practicality , but seriously it is really good sight and very practical.

Comment

i love those reflex red dots!! they offer a superb visibility compared to eotechs and aimpoints as the surround is very thin and normally a very bright dot, regret getting rid of mine

also, just because you have a PTW doesnt mean you can afford to get crazy arse accessories, i own ptws but i dont own silly real steal acogs and eotechs, nice as they are by saving money on the silly extra bits it allows you to buy nice guns
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

COD.. simples.

Comment

COD.. simples.
                  and that
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Actually i dont own a ps3 or xbox and i hated COD as its soo overated .

Comment

Originally posted by THE-ROGER View Post
                      Actually i dont own a ps3 or xbox and i hated COD as its soo overated .
                      Oh no, that wasn't directed directly at you more at abbadon's post, but in generalisation it is a big reason why a lot of people buy them.

Comment

Oh no, that wasn't directed directly at you more at abbadon's post, but in generalisation it is a big reason why a lot of people buy them.
                        Oh my bad

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
                          My newest toy TM M14 SOCOM. Fitted a G36 flash hider and a Nikon Sterling scope, although I'm not too sure about how the scope looks TBH. The high scope mounts look a bit out of place, but low scope mounts don't work as the scope is too big....Options?
                          is that the marui mount or adifferent one as it looks too high for the gun :/
                          Originally posted by parky
                          If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Originally posted by jmusa View Post
                            is that the marui mount or adifferent one as it looks too high for the gun :/
                            The Marui one is stupidly high in my opinion. I couldnt get used to it so had to switch to a ACM low scope mount. Makes the scope a lot lower and more comfy to look down.

Comment

Will the ACM one fit then without modification?
                              Originally posted by parky
                              If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Originally posted by homer69uk View Post
                                i know i am picture quoting, but it was the last page so thats alright and i love this gun. how did it shoot? :D
                                Originally posted by sparrowhawk
                                Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
                                Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X