• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

haha hell yeah fear the white mist!!

i do miss not having the grip thing on it though =/

Comment

My new puppy.

Complete with tactical socks.

TM M3 Super converted to a Remington 870 :D

Stock and grip are much less red in real life, and not so shiny.

Comment

dude where can i get socks like that!!

awesome shotty man

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
          dude where can i get socks like that!!
          TESCO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sad to say it just looks two-tone.. But the gun itself looks nice

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
              Sad to say it just looks two-tone.. But the gun itself looks nice
              +1 that.......
              Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
              I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

ive gotta get my ass down tesco haha and yeah does kinda look a bit too ....colourful maybe its the picture quality

Comment

It is the pic quality as it is on my phone under artifical light, it is a rosewood brown really.

Will get better pics of my entire armoury when I pick up my L119 on sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                    It is the pic quality as it is on my phone under artifical light, it is a rosewood brown really.

Will get better pics of my entire armoury when I pick up my L119 on sunday.

thats cool ive been looking for shotguns recently who makes it? and how does it fair?

Comment

It is a custom job, a rifle stock modded onto a TM Super 3. A good job too, I think he used a DE M50 stock or maybe a APS. I will ask the guy who made it. I got it as a backup for In Country 08 this August incase the AEG's die. Will spend most of its life as a show piece really, but it will always be there to fall back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                        It is a custom job, a rifle stock modded onto a TM Super 3. A good job too, I think he used a DE M50 stock or maybe a APS. I will ask the guy who made it. I got it as a backup for In Country 08 this August incase the AEG's die. Will spend most of its life as a show piece really, but it will always be there to fall back on.
                        wow thats a mean bit of equipment then? i thought it might of had somthing to do with d.e ive heard they do good shotguns

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
                          sami love the case of wonder :P got my new "back up" for my nam loadout

wot the hell is this? im a bit new and only really know modern day weapons from mw2, so my first impression is it's a thumper, but somehow i doubt it. am i wrong? or am i wrong?

Originally posted by -Drake-

Mags really are huge.......and manly.

Comment

Originally posted by polskiFTW View Post
                            wot the hell is this? im a bit new and only really know modern day weapons from mw2, so my first impression is it's a thumper, but somehow i doubt it. am i wrong? or am i wrong?
                            your right man its an m79 grenade launcher i think it was used extensively in namm im probably wrong on that but yeah nicknamed the thumper

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                              wow thats a mean bit of equipment then? i thought it might of had somthing to do with d.e ive heard they do good shotguns
                              DE shotguns are clones of the TM at a much better price, if you just want to try it go for a DE one.

Originally posted by polskiFTW View Post
                              It is a M79 (Thumper to all you MW2 players). Nicknamed the Blooper at the time. Was replaces near the end of the war by a M203.

Comment

That is why I no longer play Mw2.

Abaddon that is a nice shotgun mate, I'd love them to make an 870 based on the TM shot shell, but I guess that aint gonna happen. Should have photos for my TM benelli sopmod up by the end of the week though hopefully :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X