This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

It's definately not as intimidating as a Barret no. It's just a very nice rifle. Got a lot of good comments about it today.
    WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

yer but a barret is a barret, nothing compares, aslngo as its the m82 socom not the m99, they are horrible

have you got any pictures of you DSR anywhere?

Comment

I got someone who was shooting at me from the top of a grassy bank whilst diving backwards, supporting hand sideways on the mag whilst using the Sten. Pretty good moment.
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

they just look so badass

Comment

Yeah there's a picture of the DSR on this thread or you could look in my pictures on my profile :D
            WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

did realise the bipod was on the top if you know what i mean, looks really techy, i love it, though i prefer my vsr lol

Comment

Weight wise a VSR would be better. I have since taken the bipod off and it does look a lot better.

Comment

trouble is though there is so much faffing with the vsr, getting all the sears etc so you cna have more power, or spend 180 all at once and get a zero trigger

Comment

Yeah. My mate has one and he's struggling to find the money for upgrades.

Comment

i think the best thing to do is to change the piston and trigger sear with the pdi parts, i got the spring guide already and ill see how the guide stopper holds up

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                        Chair full of guns:

Post the one of me with the p90!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Chris View Post
                          Post the one of me with the p90!
                          Sheeesh... you are SO demanding...

Also, one I didn't post the other day.

"For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

if that p90 had low scope mounts that would actually look pretty damn cool

Comment

no p90 looks cool :p

OTT scope much?
                              Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                              I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

bit too small to have a scope that size..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X