• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

u can sometimes overdo it with tan like with magpul only less silly :P

Comment

that is a beautiful scar simple, yet beautiful
      Simple is best :D
      WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

My ICS MP5A3 with extras. co-incidentally, it's for sale!

Comment

not a fan of mp5's but thta actually looks quite nice. i would buy it but lack of pennies meens its a no-go.
          Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
          I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Very nice MP5 Sebct! After something similar actually.
            WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Originally posted by sebct View Post
              My ICS MP5A3 with extras. co-incidentally, it's for sale!
              How sturdy is the selector switch,my ICS MP5A4 is rather spongy,not as solid as my TM MP5J, or mauzens mpk5
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

DE M56DL shotgun acquired from wooty .
                Now i want one for my self as this was for a friend of mine who dropped his SIG550 which snapped in half LOL.
                (I felt bad for him)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                Hate.
                "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
                  DE M56DL shotgun acquired from wooty .
                  Now i want one for my self as this was for a friend of mine who dropped his SIG550 which snapped in half LOL.
                  (I felt bad for him)
                  Aren't you such a lovely person? And I must say, those DE Tri-Shot shotties are cheap and fun!
                  sigpic
                  http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

@ Cobra_UAL - It's for sale Im sure we could come to some sort of deal.

@ SparrowHawk - The selector seems to be pretty sturdy. I prefer the SEF trigger rather than the Navy version tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddykiller View Post
                      Aren't you such a lovely person? And I must say, those DE Tri-Shot shotties are cheap and fun!
                      Yes i am .
                      I got it out and was playing with it for about 30 mins using different weights of BB's to try get the best trajectory.
                      The one always fly's away some where stupid, Orbit possibly?

Then my friend came round to collect it i was sad to see it go , We had some good times.
                      Hate.
                      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Comment

Originally posted by sebct View Post
                        I prefer the SEF trigger rather than the Navy version tbh.
                        +1 on that. the sef is best on ca b&t mp5s,

ics and tm navy selectors are no where near as crisp!

jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
                          Yes i am .
                          I got it out and was playing with it for about 30 mins using different weights of BB's to try get the best trajectory.
                          The one always fly's away some where stupid, Orbit possibly?

Then my friend came round to collect it i was sad to see it go , We had some good times.
                          I found best thing was to strip it down and give the while thing a good cleaning out. I got best performance from some Blaster 0.25g bb's from the one I had. Though I have moved onto the TM SPAS-12 and I am certainly much happier with that puppy!
                          sigpic
                          http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Want super 90....Must not spend any more money!

Focus boy USP match first.

Does any one else ever get this where they play with there friends gun and instantly want one? :p
                            Hate.

General George S.patton

Comment

I think my mate just got that after holding the DSR. But yes it has happened to me on the odd occassion :P

Comment

Here she is, Kodiaks SOPMOD M4 that is now in my hands, wasn't cheap but my god shes a wonder to use :D sorry for dodgy photo, had to use phone cam as my misses couldn't be arsed to get her decent cam out

TM SOPMOD M4 with Magpul AFG, red dot ACOG, spectre 3 point sling and my mate BOOMSTICK's tactical kitty.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X