• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

It is Sexy man. Is that a G&P?

Comment

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
      It is Sexy man. Is that a G&P?
      And LO! Jeebus said take a JG Stubby Killer with f**k all range, useless in woodland and FIBUA, and convert it into a Tan CQB rifle with better range that looks ace........and BEHOLD! A CQB rifle with better range that looks ace it became.

:D

Only bits that remain of the Stubby Killer are the gearbox, motor, and pistol grip
      sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
        And LO! Jeebus said take a JG Stubby Killer with f**k all range, useless in woodland and FIBUA, and convert it into a Tan CQB rifle with better range that looks ace........and BEHOLD! A CQB rifle with better range that looks ace it became.

:D

Only bits that remain of the Stubby Killer are the gearbox, motor, and pistol grip
        I had one of those JG Stubbys! It was a lovely little project, one of my first before I sold it on an Auction for Airsoft site. Man, yours has gone through one heck of a make-over!
        sigpic
        http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

My TM 1911A1 with laser grips works a treat! i love it
          will

Comment

Originally posted by Jerrod Kane View Post

and funkychunky... how the hell do you manage? I mean.. i'm normally packing.. 5780 bbs.

and that only gives me enough ammo for 90 minutes..
            Haha! I just pick my shots carefully, but in my team, we mainly go behind enemy lines, never following the masses, and use hit and run tactics. Im getting 2 highcaps though, so got another 1000rds extra, just need money for those mids

Comment

Originally posted by greengrunge View Post
              THE LA-LE-LU-LI-LO
              Patriots are awesome and if you don't like them you're dumb and need to get out.
              - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
              - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

i think i ment LA LI LU LE LO

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                  Great, drum mag spam from people that don't even have the decency to carry the weight of a support weapon and MGS fanboys!

ARGH!
                  Have you held a G3 RAS, with bipod, scope and a full betamag?

Hell I have an M14 with a huge scope and that's lighter than that G3. It's easily as heavy as an clone SAW in my experience.

Although seriously, some of you guys are so boorish. So much internet-angry about other peoples toy guns.

Comment

Great, drum mag spam from people that don't even have the decency to carry the weight of a support weapon and MGS fanboys!

ARGH!
                    So....he likes playing with that setup. TBH, his G3 is configured in a Support gun style, like the G3 LSW (cant remember the name off the top of my head). And also, my plastic bodied G3 SBS with battery, and no mag, or scope weighs in at 3.3kg, so his longer potentially metal bodied, with an RIS, bipod, ACOG and drum mag would probally weigh a similar weight to a support weapon

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
                      his longer potentially metal bodied, with an RIS, bipod, ACOG and drum mag would probally weigh a similar weight to a support weapon
                      Plus he has noodle arms irl.
                      - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

The body is plastic, but it weighs a little over 5.5kg with everything on so far. I've still to get some RIS covers (which may bump up the weight to 5.7kg.). And that weight doesnt contain the battery.

and just to condone my love of the G3:

SAS Full Stock

MSG-90 (bought off of these forums )

and sod it i like them:

Beretta M93R's - I'm going to saw the barrel on the other one as well so that they match.

I only have the one Harris, but i'm not bringing the MSG-90 down with me to GZ. best used on a more open site. And yes, i have rank slides on my uniform. and its for a Lt. Col. why? because i like the pretty leaves.
                        sigpic
                        Active member of Tesside Flailsoft.

Comment

the second g3 is beautiful and the two m93r is a damn good idea, are they the gas ones?

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
                            So....he likes playing with that setup. TBH, his G3 is configured in a Support gun style, like the G3 LSW (cant remember the name off the top of my head). And also, my plastic bodied G3 SBS with battery, and no mag, or scope weighs in at 3.3kg, so his longer potentially metal bodied, with an RIS, bipod, ACOG and drum mag would probally weigh a similar weight to a support weapon
                            Still not enough to balance the ammo capacity... But there you go, that's why I don't like playing regular non-milsim...

Comment

Still not enough to balance the ammo capacity...
                              What, is the DM going to step in and tell him off for using too many kit points or something?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
                                What, is the DM going to step in and tell him off for using too many kit points or something?
                                No, put it does imbalance things for others and disrupts the fundamental of "realism"...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X