This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

He's smelling it becouse it has jellytots in the stock.. And to see if the safety is on noob woof

nice dog though and gat

Comment

Before anyone asks, no it's not warrior, i'll be removing the krylon shortly.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

In the interest of bad taste you should get a trench coat to go with that Tec 9 and do a Columbine loadout....

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

like the look of the l96, but whats the performance like?
          BOOM!

Comment

Laylax PSS96 Zero Trigger
            Laylax spacers
            PDI Hop unit
            Guarder improved hop
            Guarder spring 500fps ish
            Madbull V2 509mm Barrel (sticks out the end like a nipple a tiny bit O_o)
            PDI cylinder / piston/ guide

Lovely piece of kit, took it apart greased and cleaned everything it and it cycles so smoothly.
            However the hop up sleeve ripped when I was taking apart the hop up to clean the barrel(blokey who sold it didn't put spray on it I guess) so have a prommy hard bucking on the way.

Given it's got better upgrades than my friends Maruzen L96 and I have a better, albeit more fiddly hop system to work with. I reckon accuracy up to 70-80 metres is quite realistic, considering I could hit 60 with his quite easily.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
              In the interest of bad taste you should get a trench coat to go with that Tec 9 and do a Columbine loadout....
              yes, this advice is sound.

Boris
              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                Wow, thats awesome. Lets all play it your way shall we?
                I also did not sign up for military LARPing. I started airsoft to play with giant anime guns, slay some bodies and play exactly the way a military wouldn't, because I happen to find that fun. Stick to the milsim sites for milsim and we'll all get along.

Comment

Snapshot of my replacement rifle.

Victoria - AKA "The Bitch"

Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Chris View Post
                    I also did not sign up for military LARPing. I started airsoft to play with giant anime guns, slay some bodies and play exactly the way a military wouldn't, because I happen to find that fun. Stick to the milsim sites for milsim and we'll all get along.
                    Ah, i see. Play your way or go elsewhere? Meh. Ill play where i please, and ill also laugh at drum mags on AEGs. Next topic please...

Nice Magpul vert grip! I was looking at one of those today, but decided to stick with the AFG. And also... C-More! Nice one.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by rockdelta_1.0 View Post

This baby is now soon to be mine

This is awesomeness! The best and most favorite gun of mine!!! how much these go for these days? This is the shiznits gun man!

Comment

Nice gat Xadin, how do you find the grip? I've got the RVG (non-MOE) one on the way from HK.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                          Ah, i see. Play your way or go elsewhere? Meh. Ill play where i please, and ill also laugh at drum mags on AEGs. Next topic please...
                          Play where you like how you like, just don't act like a tool and throw a tantrum when you come across people who don't play (within rules) how you like.

By which I mean don't be one of those airsofters who throw a screaming MY MILSIM fit when you come across Fireteam Hymen Hunter, replete with dual-wielded, drum-magged AKs.

Comment

Course not, ill just drill you a few extra times for good measure.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
                              Nice gat Xadin, how do you find the grip? I've got the RVG (non-MOE) one on the way from HK.
                              First time using a vert grip, have not skirm'd with it yet so will see how it goes at the next GZW game.
                              Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

Too much talking....:/ more pictures!!

Repost i know, but i love it

By jordan245 at 2010-06-09
                                Originally posted by Teddykiller
                                I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X