X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
    Yeah i taped ALOT, wanted a thick and real look. Yes its scrim. I put elastic bands on when im using it in a game, so i can stuff grass and leaves under them, works well
    there i was trying to sow elastic to my scrim net to go over my gun yet you use elastic bands XD thanks for the tip mate, i'll do that to my rifle, i wanna get some of the burlap sting i think it is and put it through my scrim net so my VSR 10 will match my ghillie suit :D

Comment

Phuket? instead of fookit?

Comment

cheers guys will sort it now

Comment

yeah, and haw is spelt like whore, hehe

Comment

oh god dam it!

Comment

new guns are finally goin up
              so to start my JG G 36 with scope and drum mag

Same g36 but with the scoped carry handle and my JG mp5sd6 just gotta find some cosmetic upgrades for it

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

AA r85a1 - covered with Real tree tape... and a big f**k off scope

Normally use a red dot, but stuck the scope on for a bit of fun

Comment

if that scope was as long at the front as it is at the back it would actually look rather amazing

that real tree tape looks ace too
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Classic Army G36k stock with king arms lazar on the bottom of it and 2 mags clipped together

sorry crap quality taken on my phone

Comment

nice g36k - just needs the red dot + optical scope rail on :P
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

thought that i may aswell add my input.
                        In these photos you can see my RICAS, Delta helmet and M9 and M4 custom. I haven't included my MP5 because it isn't currently in one piece =]

That M4 has had alot of internal work done by funkatiro and myself.
                        TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
                        Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

lovely m4 - g&p taclight looks quite nice on it

what m9 is that?

Comment

TM M9 stars edition...apparently it features in a resident evil film? i just got it because i thought it looked different and quite cool

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...

Comment

that m4 looks sweet!
                              am i right in saying that, that is an lr300 body/zm markings?

Comment

computer crashed, mid post so this won't make sense....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X