This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

overts eyes and looks hastily in the other direction whistling....

*mumbles under breath* "idiot"
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Close-up of the rear sling point on the MP5 as requested. Just one of the adapters supplied with the cheap HK 3-point fitted and then taped over for added security:

Purcy, just to save you any more blonde moments:

sigpic

Comment

Just packing for my weekender ....

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
          Just packing for my weekender ....

they look awesome. What FPS will you be blowing chunks at in the morning? ;D

Comment

0 hopefully , i dont think crowds enjoy that sort of stuff

Comment

• Nothing like a morning vomcano to get the crowd going

Comment

tactical chunder will be needed

Comment

I know I already posted this weapon before, but i thought id get some more pics now that the shotgun shells have been added. Its sort of going towards a police/FBI field office type loadout.

Thanks to Balaclava Ben for the real steel shotgun cartridges!

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                    Just packing for the weekender:
                    hope you bring your wet weather gear...coz ive heard its going to be windy and rainy for the bank holiday weekend
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Here is the SR16 with a new paintjob.

WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

again cobra, i love it, only thing i can see to fault is you have the mount the other way round to useual

Comment

Haha - you're an easy man to please! Yeah it is but I can never be bothered to switch it round. Besides, this thing was meant to be given the blessing of an ACOG but I never got round to it.
                          WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

acogs do look far better on that, and no its just seems to be your guns lol, and that other guys m7? when everyone was arguing if it was an m4

Comment

To be honest, the SR16 is a railed variant of the M4 with a full stock.

Comment

I am guessing that SR16 started life as an M16A1/VN in years gone by.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X