X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
    I'd disagree, an L119A1 is based on an Diemaco SFW, which is in fact a heavy barrelled carbine version of a weapon based on the M16 and M653 series of weapons :p

So yours isn't actually an M4 at all
    The l119a1 is just the british designation to the SFW :P

You corrected yourself tho saying the sfw was based on the c8

Comment

About time I did this, so a few pics of my VFC Knights PDWs in various guises. The pistols and AKS are there to give scale...these things are very compact

AdeUK

Comment

very very nice
        Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
        I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

I need an eotech really to make the peq box look like it's meant to be there. It serves for function not looks as it has a built in laser.

I also want a set of magpul mbus sights, but got my eye out for a clone set.

Comment

Originally posted by AdeUK View Post
            About time I did this, so a few pics of my VFC Knights PDWs in various guises. The pistols and AKS are there to give scale...these things are very compact

Can you tell me about the micro red dot you've got on the lower PDW in this pic? They look just about perfect as featherlight optics and I'm considering one for an AKS74u and when I don't need magnification on my m14.

Bright/clear dot? Any annoying reflection in the lens? Field of view big enough? Any dot distortion as you view from more acute angles? Do you have the auto-on version or the one with the on/off switch? Would you get another or would you prefer the aimpoint micro?

I actually apologise for the off-topic comment this time but I've been looking at one for a while.

Comment

Incoming photo quote rage in 3... 2... 1... You are the WORST person ginger.

What make of AKS74u is that?
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                The l119a1 is just the british designation to the SFW :P

You corrected yourself tho saying the sfw was based on the c8
                I don't think I explained myself too well, I meant the SAS's setup they use not the actual gun itself (I think, I'm getting a bit lost in my own acronyms and designations). However the 10.5 inch L119A1 is a British take on it, as it differs greatly to the C8CQB.

Comment

That is a docter site, but it doesn't actually work at the moment. They are good enough, except I've never managed to have one of the auto shut off ones that actually did shut off when you put the cover on. So get one with a power switch. I only really use the doctre sights mounted on my ACOG, I much prefer the micro aimpoint which works really well. To be honest though, I hardly ever actually use a sight in game. I just watch the bbs, and with the PDW you get a nice white line all the way to the target.

The AKS 74U is by Cyma. I got it to tide me over one weekend, but it is amazing for the money (once I tightened every bolt, cleaned the hop and stopped the grip wobbling), so it may be a keeper
                  AdeUK

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
                    What kind of rail covers are those? They look kickin' rad.

Was going to quote the pictures so the backseat mods would wet themselves, then decided I was feeling nice today.
                    Quote the pictures? Like this you mean:

Tempting to irritate the wannabes isnt it...but then you might get a winge from one of the rules police too

Believe it or not the rail covers are dboys! I have pinged you a link

And

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                    I'd disagree, an L119A1 is based on an Diemaco SFW, which is in fact a heavy barrelled carbine version of a weapon based on the M16 and M653 series of weapons :p

So yours isn't actually an M4 at all
                    Couldnt agree with you more Dave. So many weapons are based on the M4/AR-15 model....doesnt make them M4's... 'M4 Variants' certainly... 'M4s' not so much
                    Last edited by Q; 14 August, 2010, 19:18.
                    Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                    There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                    sigpic

Comment

that is one fine gun you have there Q

Comment

Agreed, Q has one of the finer guns I have seen on here :D

Comment

@ Ade uk...do both your PDW's have external batteries? im in the process of fitting a RA tech internal li-po kit on mine...its getting to be of a pain
                          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

The one with the short barrel has the ra tech kit. It can tricky to fit the batteries, especially the wiring, just take it slowly. Have you seen the instructions on RA Tech's web site? Also seamy posts in the AEG tech section.
                            AdeUK

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
                              that is one fine gun you have there Q
                              Originally posted by Queboo12 View Post
                              Agreed, Q has one of the finer guns I have seen on here :D
                              To quote Blackadder 'Your very kind' .... cheers gents
                              Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                              There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AdeUK View Post
                                The one with the short barrel has the ra tech kit. It can tricky to fit the batteries, especially the wiring, just take it slowly. Have you seen the instructions on RA Tech's web site? Also seamy posts in the AEG tech section.
                                yeah i saw the RA tech instructions after i had started the conversion, i should have it finished today...but your right.it has to be done slowly, these things are never as straight forward as they make them out to be....
                                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X