X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
    I am guessing that SR16 started life as an M16A1/VN in years gone by.
    Haha nah. My cousin bought it years ago as an SR16. He broke it so I offered to fix it...so I could use it
    WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

A few pistols

WA SV Infinity (For sale)
      KSC Glock 19 metal slide version (For sale)
      TM Hi-Capa
      HFC Colt 1911 (For sale)
      TM P226
      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

New addition to the family. I am not sure i will keep it though as I am not really in to modded out pistols. This however is a beauty.

It is a Western Arms SCW Tactical Supergrade Compact Ltd Edition. Apparently, ltd edition because the grips are different from standard, in that they are a Black/Dark grey wood effect as per the real steel.

Also, the mag, although looking like a single stack is, in fact, a double stack, holding 19rds. Sweet!!

I am going to post it in the Appraisals thread and see if there's any interest. If not, I may well keep it.
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

if i had money i would offer for that

i love WA pistols and that thing is sexy

FYI all 'single stack' wa mags are zig zag double stacked giving lots of rounds
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Not all shadow, some single stackers are single stackers.
            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

oh really? never seen em :/

excuse myself then :
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I was only going by a review I read on just pistols. they seemed to imply that the standard was singles stack bb. Not knowing much about WA I just took his word that that is correct. And you would cry if you only knew how little I paid for it
                Feedback link

Comment

sell it to me for a decent price i really like it and have LOADS of mags for it

Comment

Well that depends what you think a decent price is. I may not know much about WA but I do know their worth and i am not green behind the ears

According to the review I read the mags for this gun are gun specific. So, do you have another of these?
                    Feedback link

Comment

hmm figured it being wilson combat mags i would be fine, my WA wilson mags fit my kimber, GSR, another WA i used to own, these look identical

i just read that review, skeptical about the mags, but maybe so, thye just look so damn similar

Comment

I thought about that regarding the mags too but since this guy is well known, and pretty much owns all those guns reviewed, I have no reason to doubt he knows what he's talking about. I would have thought he would have tried the mags in the guns to come to that conclusion.
                        Feedback link

Comment

hmm maybe this was the first WA to have the "double stack" mag. the wilson he refers to in the review only takes single stack 15 round mags which are different

hard to tell if you find out on your researching let me know too, then if i do buy this i know i can use my mags

Comment

I just wanted to share what my other half got me for my birthday, yes its the WE M14 gbb!!!

Comment

Christ thats like £250 worth of mags aint it

Comment

she got them for $42 each so the over all price wasnt to bad.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X