X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
    bukk i love the Wilson Combat Supergrade
    Thank you! I had to get rid of the horrible combination of the shiny fake wood grips and two tone, so krylon was pulled out to purge the earth...

And as for Fenriz's m4 custom, whilst I wouldnt like to own the gun, I can apprieciate how much effort and money he has put into the project.
    Last edited by Bukkerz; 1 September, 2010, 18:47. Reason: Spelling
    BOOM!

Comment

Tbh putting a picture of your gun on here, most recieve some bad comments, if you cant deal with it, dont post it. I think it looks good and also he asked for feedback, if its constructive that would be fine, maybe a bit more construction and a little less bashing wouldn't go a miss though

Comment

Originally posted by Bukkerz View Post
        And as for Fenriz's m4 custom, whilst I wouldnt like to own the gun, I can apprieciate how much effort and money he has put into the project.
        My thoughts exactly, I like the body, but am neutral on the rest, as there are more magpulled m4's around, but if thats what he likes and wants to spend his hard earned money on, who am I to judge. People are split 50/50 on my cxp, they either love it or hate it, and i have learned to accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE-ROGER View Post
          M4's must be good othwerise nearly every brand wouldnt design one , they are practical and its NOT all about looks at all.
          disagree. they design them because they sell. they ain't all that ergonomic IMO. :P SA80 much nicer to shoulder, as is the P90, but the M4 is a better model for customisation. but i would take a nice wooden AKM over all of them. :p
          Originally posted by sparrowhawk
          Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
          Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

I came home yesterday, and look what UPS left for me!!

Comment

Hope this is the correct thread:

Anyhow, here is my baby:

Systema M4 A1 CQB-R 2008 Max2.
              Motor re-wind to latest spec:D
              Lapped in gearbox:D
              Hop mod:D
              Moisture proofing:D
              Basic Li-poly conversion:D
              Cylinder tuning:D
              CTR stock fitted:D
              Free float fitted:D
              Magpul XTM Panels:D
              Replica 552 Holosight:D
              Transport Workers Airsoft Tactical Squad - Nottingham's Finest

FOR SALE - G&G GR-16 CQB-S LOADS OF EXTRAS

Comment

Whats your honest opinions of it eagle driver? In fact, do a review in the review section.
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Havent posted in a while so i thought i would post my new toy, Classic Army HK53 with customised MP5 Strike Rail.

Enjoy.

Comment

Awesome, very nice Mannix
                    Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                    Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                    sigpic

Comment

that is a really good piece of kit you have there

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                        Whats your honest opinions of it eagle driver? In fact, do a review in the review section.
                        I can't give a good opinion on it until I use it for real. That won't happen until next weekend. Initially, it's well balanced, and the mosfet trigger is nice, but not quite as snappy as my revolution gearbox M4. I do like the MOE handguard, and that is one reason I like this. Also, the fixed stock is a bit shorter than a full length M16, for example. This makes it feel much nicer when shouldering the gun.

It's funny, but I was holding it today, and it hit me. The ergonomics of the MASADA are really that it is an updated HK33. I have a rs HK33 and the airsoft CA33E. The CA33E has the Navy lower, and the MASADA/ACR feels very similar.

Comment

Mannix that is awesome! I need to get that and do a Necromunda loadout (which you'll either understand or not...)!! So, that can go on my now ever increasing list of pointless loadout ideas... But regardless, lovely piece of kit!

Comment

Just some quickies of my new Socom Gear Wilson Combat, its not staying the way it is, i have plans for it for the future for a custom mgs 4 operator but for know its just sexual with the TLR1

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Mannix, nice gun, i think however ugly that front end is, especially with the mp5, you kinda..... pulled it off o.O
                              And why the dildo flashlight?

Comment

Wow, stirred up a hornets nest there didnt i? Thanks all (even the slightly less constructive post), opinions are always welcome. And yeah, flashhider needs some oil, thats the suckerpunch of buying realsteel. Ill deal with it in short order.

That pistol is really rather nice Shadow. Rather nice indeed.
                                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X