X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Nek View Post
    Thats on semi in the last picture :p

But seriously, what are they like to fire? Not a fan of GBB rifles but if it has to be one, its going to be a SCAR

SHHHHHHH

Im not sure if im a fan yet, not sure if im keeping it just experimenting, might do a review of it with some videos not sure

Firing it is fantastic, the added recoil while not strong is certainly strikingly different to AEGs, the rate of fire and sound is a nice and THUD THUD THUD too which just makes me grin!

Im happy so far, as a skirmish tool im not sure, as for plinking, collecting i definately recommend it, great feeling, great to shoot

i am yet to see how it performes at ranges over 10m and how i will fare with gas over a whole day (saying that ive used my gas tmp for a whole day but that thing is just the best gun ever)
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

hey like shadowcaptain, i too have got hold of a we scar. i havent skirmished mine yet as i got it today but shooting it is really fun. the kick is nice and the same as said above it puts a smile on the face; and will defo be alot of fun at cqb games.

i got a few more mags on the way but i like to keep my guns simple so in the pic it has nothing on it, but i have an angle forgrip on the way with some ladder rail covers in tan. i think i may have to get a tan eotech too.

cheers, cw

Comment

Some really nice GBB SCAR goodness on this page.

I really like GBB rifles, but my local sites dont allow them; else id have bought an Inokatsu M4 months ago.

I just make do with EBB for now.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

just added a few extras to my USP, probably a bit too impractical for the field though...

Comment

Is that one of the laser and torch combos on your USP?

I want one badly D: but theyre either hideously expensive or out of stock everywhere, damnation. It looks good on the USP, its a big chunky gun that needs big chunky attachments! Not too keen on the tan lower half though...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
                Yes same i love the PSSH <3.

^.^ Was only kidding as well shadow , Unlike me this morning >.< Forgot i had a BB in the chamber and shot a fairly big dent in my computer desk :S
                The dent in the desk http://picasaweb.google.com/11336962...26071533722466
                Hate.
                "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

My latest finished repair job. Ex-two tone, sadly the new paintjob didnt go as well as I had hoped, the slide caused quite a bit of friction with the paint, and tried to rub it all off. Luckily the parts that are worn are now brown (from the primer) and not two tone blue.

Still, im fairly happy with it, as when I got it it had a broken trigger and safety mech, and wouldnt fire at all. Now its capable to full auto and semi, but not safe! Oh well!

Comment

@ jonbon when i get some more money im getting the colt punisher body so ill probably get a new gas block at the same time should be good when its done

Comment

The M4 gets a few bits stuck to it. Might see about getting another barrel for it and modifying it so the silencer sits right at the end of the foregrip... Hmm...

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Here's a picture of my first completed "Project". Bought this on here a couple of weeks ago, pins missing, screws shred and the wiring in a bad way. But after some heat shrink, new screws and pins, a couple of spade connectors and a touch up on the paint, she's nearly there. All i need now is a carry handle/sight and we're done!

G&G GR16 Blowback model, with magpul MOE Pistol grip and foregrip.

Comment

i want an m4 s system was my first m4 and i miss it
                          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Bit of an update on the GR16, as you know its plastic bodied, so i have used a dry brushing effect to give it the metallic look...

Comment

Dry brushing FTW, wouldn't of guessed that was plastic. Good old GW paint or something else?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Just used the citadel model paints, i think they are for warhammer?

EDIT: By GW did you mean Games Workshop? If so, Spot on

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X