This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Here is my WA M4 stubby killer gas blowback (currently without the bolt as its getting repaired) with x3 M4 gas mags and acog scope.

Pistol is Tokyo Marui OPS M.R.P cal.45 gas blowback with x1 mag.

Also have M416 currently in pieces for repairs.

Hope you like them!

Comment

was stood holding my 1911 thinking.. "hmm, i dont have a supressor so what can i fit on the threaded barrel... ahh an m4 flashhider"

these are the results of my boredom :P

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Lol, looks kinda cool, when you first see it your like oooh silencer, then your like only a flashider.
        p.s: now just try cram a m4 mag into the magwell xD

Comment

It's an intresting and unique look...I quite like it!
          WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/album.php?al...pictureid=4931
            Sorry for the repost, but got a few more bits and bobs that i fancied showing.

*cheap plug inbound* Possibly for sale, only 5 weeks old. PM for details

Enjoy

Comment

i do the the look of those! especially that sexual stock
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

the pics dont do it justice, there so much better in the flesh. the weight of it is aewsome, its nearly all metal! word of warning getting batteries for it is an absoloute bugger!

jimmy

Comment

Some really bad pics of my new toy that my dad bought me for my birthday :D
                  its a shame it came with a slight crack near the back of the slide.

Originally posted by parky
                  If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

very VERY prety!

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                      lefty, top two guns and the bottom right m4..

do want!
                      are you refering to the galil? coz i think they are gorgeous
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

thanks.
                        its weird because my friend said that the crack in the slide is common on WE 1911's
                        Originally posted by parky
                        If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Lucky lefty, you ARE Lucky!! :O

Comment

Not mine....yet.... ;D. Bit different but oh so lovely.

Apparently there were only five real steel units made

Comment

Originally posted by The Collector View Post
                              Not mine....yet.... ;D. Bit different but oh so lovely.

Apparently there were only five real steel units made
                              Yep only 5 real steel ones have been made.
                              The Airsoft one it limited as well i think its between 50-100 being made.
                              Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                              Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                              sigpic

Comment

i just dont like it, however the new WA face off version is sublime as are a few of the other new ones

seen the case for the real vampire slayer?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X