X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by InFlamesFan View Post
    the bit behind the bolt looks really artificial

other than that, that is some of the nicest weathering i have ever seen, and teh handguard colour is beautiful
    the bit behind the bolt? Not sure which part you mean! I might go back to a few more of the edges later, some of the flat surfaces on the body still look a little untouched!

But thanks :D

Originally posted by Elitesniper View Post
    Ben, checked out your thread earlier. Looks MUCH better now Also you've worn the body!! I seem to remember suggesting that and you replying, something along the lines of "I prefer not to ruin my guns" :D Hehe.

E.S.

Haha yeah i was feeling more courageous today, plus i decided it needed the wearing to really look the mutts nuts!

Thanks for all the comments guy, appreciate it! :D Now if only I could get a wooden pistol grip to make it match... :P

Comment

You did the right thing, Looks Ace

Comment

Comment

lovin the russian look mate!

Comment

I would use a fine wire wool and go over it again so it looks less like its been a attacked by sandpaper

Comment

Originally posted by Sam56 View Post
              I would use a fine wire wool and go over it again so it looks less like its been a attacked by sandpaper
              thats exactly what I did, at first. It wasnt giving anything a worn look, it was ust making everything look very dull. I wanted something that looked like it REALLY had been through the wars, rather than something that looks like i left it outside for days on end.

I might finish it a little more later though we shall see

Comment

wow thats scratched! were you going for the weathered look?
                if so u might want to use finer paper or sand gently, also what about the hand guard?

Comment

• g&p sentry club

let me first state im not ragging on the sopmod owners club :D i dont expect this to last as long, i just wanna see some peoples sentry's what they've done to em and there thoughts on the weapon so il start by showing you mine :D

its a bog standard sentry had a defender rail put on it and an aimpoint nothing internally at the mo, maybe il stick an active breaking mosfet in it when funds are available. yeah show me yours

Comment

Russian Firepower!

Real sword SVD, Real steel POSP, front handguard and sling :P

Comment

• Re: g&p sentry club

I've always loved Defenders and Sentries, I'll get one eventually.
                      Until then, my HK416 looks close enough

Comment

very nice SVD
                        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

A relative Noob to the forums (Hello all), but these are what I've got at the mo'[ATTACH][ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
                          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

• Originally posted by BROWNING91 View Post
                            wow thats scratched! were you going for the weathered look?
                            if so u might want to use finer paper or sand gently, also what about the hand guard?
                            Lol nope I was going for the battered and very worn out look rather than weather damage! Might take some of the edges pff the scratches patches or something later. Can't help feeling it's another one of those things that I keep on doing and doing and doing and then it will just be a silver shiny AK haha.

The woods a little tricky cos it's very light coloured wood, so that needs time to soak in a little more, otherwise the light wood will probably start to show through if I weather it too deeply

Comment

Thought i would stick my latest c8 project that goes with my canadian gear

Comment

vay naice!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X