This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

muzz dont tempt me into buying a gas gun as winter approaches...

Comment

7 degree's today and testing a customers KAC PDW in for repairs and had it venting like a pressure cooker on crack!!
      The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

My

TM MP5A5 with retractable stock and 'Surefire' style foregrip, plus Walther red-dot sight. (AEG)

Sig Sauer SP2022 (KWC?) Co2 pistol. 4.5mm (non-blowback) with rail-mounted laser.

Comment

not a great picture but have just finished it and couldnt wait till daylight to get it on here. Better pics to come tomorrow

Comment

MCW Custom DMR GBBr

The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Both ICS
              Originally posted by Mike581
              L129A1 wanted complete or unfinished project SR-25k URX
              Originally posted by mark2191
              i know someone who is selling an ares l85 a2 if thats any good?
              "Peace sucks hairy ass-hole Freddy, war is the motherf#@*ing answer!"

Comment

Originally posted by palmer234 View Post
                the kjw one increases fps iirc?
                i have a tm socom, its like a cat farting. so quiet!
                You ain't met my cat then
                Graceful is not the word
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

no probs that paint job is nice!
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Caffin999, I have to be honest, I didn't do the paint job but my friend who I bought it off did it, he's a dab hand with some krylon, and it does work very well in woodland. I do like to show it off though as it is lovely, and the gun shoots like a dream
                    Originally posted by Mike581
                    L129A1 wanted complete or unfinished project SR-25k URX
                    Originally posted by mark2191
                    i know someone who is selling an ares l85 a2 if thats any good?
                    "Peace sucks hairy ass-hole Freddy, war is the motherf#@*ing answer!"

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                      You put an 4 x ACOG on the CQB gun and an Aimpoint on the gun I am assuming is meant for woodland. Whats the logic there?
                      Just for looks at the moment my friend!
                      Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by No Probs View Post
                        Caffin999, I have to be honest, I didn't do the paint job but my friend who I bought it off did it, he's a dab hand with some krylon, and it does work very well in woodland. I do like to show it off though as it is lovely, and the gun shoots like a dream
                        you may not have done it but you still own it hats off to your friend though
                        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

that DMR at the top of the page is made of pure win. it's like two meters of beauty. nicely put together. how does it fire? a GBB DMR must be lovely.

anyway, here's my new toy. i bought the CA MP5 A5, and the SD6 front - for when i'm feeling sneaky sneaky. going to get a MK23 to go with it, but for now, i feel very british police. my first ever MP5!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

all the guns on this page are so nice... especially the dmr.... and the mp5 i dont usually like mp5's but i like the SD front and that stock..dunno what its called i just like it
                            Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                            I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

SD6.

Nice MP5!
                              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

thanks fellas. it feels so nice. the suppresor on the SD6 unit is really meaty and weighty, and the grip is sort of rubbery and is really comfortable to hold. it was a bit of a bitch to fit, with loads of small screws and stuff, but it was worth it. the retractable stock is great, and i've just fitted a rail on top for a tasteful rds. i basically wanted to copy what i'm using as sam fisher in splinter cell: conviction. lovely jubbly!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X