X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    i've just fitted a rail on top for a tasteful rds. i basically wanted to copy what i'm using as sam fisher in splinter cell: conviction. lovely jubbly!
    i think i love you

Comment

My WE GBB front line. The Aimpoint on the SCAR is soon to be an EoTech and the Aimpoint will go on the M4 instead of the carry handle and red-dot that are on it now.

Comment

Boom, my hand cannons.

The Urban Assault Social Group on ZeroIn

Comment

I do love M4s with EGLMs on! EPIC WIN!

Comment

@The Laughing Man:

Awesome guns Dood, simply awesome. what make are they? Got a bit of a 'thing' for the old "Maschinenpistole 5" myself. Though I'm not particularly fond of the flash-hider on the surefire styled piece at the top. it's Eighties style all the way for me.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man View Post
              that DMR at the top of the page is made of pure win. it's like two meters of beauty. nicely put together. how does it fire? a GBB DMR must be lovely.

anyway, here's my new toy. i bought the CA MP5 A5, and the SD6 front - for when i'm feeling sneaky sneaky. going to get a MK23 to go with it, but for now, i feel very british police. my first ever MP5!

Thanks for the comments..That particular DMR fires rather hot, but the NPAS helps bring it back down to a manageable FPS. Its got a nice kick to it, I had to mod it to semi only as the guy wanted it for his Sniper designation. It was built to weigh in at near enough RS weight. Internals were all quality steel components to stand up to the hard kick.
              The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

muzzy, i admire your work very much
                you should get your hands on the new WE G39 (G36) id like to see what you could do with that..

Comment

I will check it out, see if my supplier can get hold of one. "Watch this space"
                  The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                    I do love M4s with EGLMs on! EPIC WIN!
                    Same here, I originally bought it for a black SCAR AEG i had, then preferred it on the M4 so sold the SCAR, then bought a tan GBB one instead. LOL

Need to finish my MSG90 so i can post pics of that, there are not enough G3's in this thread :D

Comment

Originally posted by TwinTurboCH View Post
                      My WE GBB front line. The Aimpoint on the SCAR is soon to be an EoTech and the Aimpoint will go on the M4 instead of the carry handle and red-dot that are on it now.
                      Yeah I had an aimpoint on my SCAR, but it just didn't look right. I switched it over to my M4 and got an Eotech instead. It just looks right.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Brand spanking new JG AK74s. One of their newer releases I think; metal body, 7mm gearbox, wood furniture, blowback, nicer internals. Seems to be a rough clone of the VFC with the proper front end takedown. I'm very pleased:

Enjoy!

Comment

Mmmmm, very nice AK, not sure about the mag though, maybe varnish it, looks very plasticy.
                          sigpic

Comment

The promised daylight pictures, im really chuffed with how it looks

Comment

very odd looking bipod for such a front -thin gun!

Comment

@ Rimms, thats sweeet mate, whered you get the h-bar kit from? Wanted to do that to my tm military but i never got round to it.
                                Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                                Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X