X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Yeah I had one of those G&G Ak's...

Don't know whether it was upgraded, had the hop rubber changed or what, but she was firing 360/370 and had a fantastic range - probably similar to a TM M14.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

As we are talking AK's
      The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

omg i just messed my pants

I WANT AN AKS74U with supressor more than anything
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I just got me an ICS AK, and ooh momma she's lovely :p. Easily in the top 5 AEG's I've owned externals wise, probably number one to be honest. I also had a G&G RK-47, that was pretty gosh darned nice, it had wood on it unlike the AK-74! Providing the offer doesn't fall through, I have another very nice AK en route, will post pics once it gets here :D.
          Eastern Bloc, GO!
          My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post

Well just to make you have a complete involuntary follow through, its got the RaTech Gbbr conversion, its pretty sweet but alas built for someone else and been with them for a few months now. Reckon I should put another one together..
            The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

yeah i want the GHK gbb one, ..mmm
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post

oh really.....

sneaky quiet russian love.

Boris
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

fap

Comment

i hate you boris..

a scorpion and my favourite aks74u with kobra and supressor?

erm... back in 10

Comment

If we're talking AK's i just took ownership of a lovely G&G AIMS, will get some pictures at some point but i can highly recomend any of the models its based around. Great wood kit & internals, worth the £300
                      'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

yay just got a PM from my site technician he has finished getting my m4 working

so in a few weeks ill be getting my MOSTER baby back - i had completely forgot i owned this! cant even remember what it feels like - this was back when nobody had heard of magpul hahaha and multicam was kinda new

Comment

That brings back so many memories everyone was like EWWWW WTFS THAT!

Comment

probably the most posted gun on this forum
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                              That brings back so many memories everyone was like EWWWW WTFS THAT!
                              yep even i myself think it is ugly as sin -and that is why i love it definately something you dont want to get shot by some overly pimped multicam m4

muhaha i am evil

Comment

Yo! What!? CATSICK! huh? ow hit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X