• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

WOW ! SWEET GUNS ! I NEED TO POST MINE SOON

Comment

yeah shadow i have to agree, that is ugly man.

it looks like something you'd see in a transformers movie, or a modern warfare game.

i honestly think it simbolises everything i hate M4's for.

on the other hand... i have a load of multicam gear, maybe i might buy some multicam tape and go mad on one of the ak's, i kinda like the multi cam parts.

Boris
      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

see they copied me, i bought this gun even before the first modern warfare came out

it was original then...
        but i cant use it nowadays because it just looks like something a 12 year old would draw up in paint
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

A few pics of my AK's

Cyma AIMS with serbian M93 camo

Cyma based WZ88 tantal replica

AI 74 S

Kalash AKS 74 & Marui AKMSU spetsnaz
          Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

That silvered EBR receiver on the last page looks the tits.

I may have to buy another. Next purchase is a G&P ACOG though...

With all this AK love I'm tempted to post mine again. But I won't, not till it's been pimped.
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Borrowed my housemates camera to grab some photos and figured I might as well snap some pics of my guns as well...

TM M14 SOCOM (EJTrent's OG gun, lovely to fire. Still WIP (needs Harris Bi-pod and Krylon) but wanted to recorded it in it's current guise)

ICS M4a1 (Was posted up recently, but redid the 'fired' effect and now has a WAS single-point bungee sling)

Hopefully I'll get pics up of my TM MEU soon, just need funds to complete it...

Comment

I think the M14 looks the biz as it is! It looks good! Mines getting an update but it wont be ready for a few weeks. Damn hong kong for being so far away. Anybody got a cheap GP 30 they want to give me to polish my own AK off?

Comment

I know the picture quality is crap but thought id put them up anyway. Just a handful of my GBBR's all coming up for sale soon.......and before you ask, these are not cheapsoft gats they are all quality builds.

The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

delta that "Cyma based WZ88 tantal replica" is epic, we likes.

Boris
                    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

5cm groupings at 35m consistently with 0.28g rounds, locked to semi, between 420 and 440fps (Will chrono soon, but hedging bets on 425).

Mmmm....

One of the last available in the country I'm told.
                      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What Make is that SR-25?
                        Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                        I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

A&K. Full metal. Makes me do a sex wee.
                          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'd say A&K

Comment

And I have a fully upgraded one for sale....

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Looks to be a A&K box if I remember rightly?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X