This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

If there's a close up of the trades, I'm guessing the WE ones don't come with trades. Either that, or he's customised the price tag.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Maybe its highly upgraded, has some metal externals which arent stock on it?

Comment

Maybe thats whats custom about it?? Lol nah probably internal imguessing as i cant see nothing either..
        sigpic

Comment

Well in answer to the tw#~ on a rope, sorry, dope on a rope, or whatever on a rope. Probably get banned or deleted now as ive upset an assistant type moderator. Internal upgrades, steel trigger components and some other trick bits and its due for RIS and a paint job. No offense meant but if you use sarcasm then expect a response.
          The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Lol, but on that topic, it doesn't say Technical Advisor anymore

Comment

Time for me to shut up..........
              The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

I was expecting a response. No offence taken.

I'm not an assistant mod any more. Once they asked for names and phone numbers I jumped ship. Not for the anonymity mind, I'm well known at GZ, and I'll take responsibility for my actions. Just a disagreement with the ideals. Plus, it lets me be an arrogant sarcastic tw#~ again.

And I've no idea why you haven't been banned. I've reported you about 5 times myself for advertising. FatDog comes on here, makes a big statement about it, and you just get your avatar removed again. It's pretty clear to everyone you're just using this forum as an advertising board. I'm not allowed to do it, I don't see why you should be. And there are other people who run a business, and use this forum without managing to sound like an advert every time they post.

Glad we can insult each other like adults though. Gives me a little respect for you, even if I still hate what you're doing.
                sigpic
                Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

I have been warned by the powers to be, ive taken it on the chin and so now i just post pics and the like, just like everyone else. Its a really good forum and generally a good bunch on here just a few odd people but I suppose every village needs an idiot (and no, im not meaning you). I like a good argument just like everyone but just as long as people realize its nothing serious but just a bit of fun. Its good to know you've come back from the dark side lol

Comment

yeah yeah bless aw love back n dat xoxox

get back to the pictures because i start reporting you both lol

i would post one of my m4 pre build but i cba to get it outs its box

9mm colt ar 15 pictures anyone? i want to see one

Comment

Sort of back on topic.....I was led to believe thet Inok and LCT are one and the same.

I had a vfc AK, would have another in a heart beat. One of my team mates had an LCT sold it almost straight away to get another vfc.

I guess it all depends on what you expect from your gun. Usually anything I have is extreme so I'm unlikely to buy anything like the RS or LCT. RS just shouldn't be played with and the LCT would be withouight the cyma gearbox within 10 mins.

I wouldn't touch ICS or TM for the same reasons. CA are fairly well balanced, better gearboxes than VFC but externals are not as good.

Then I guess its all subjective anyway.
                      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

HA HA, Ok heres my latest airsoft gat

Comment

I got a 9mm ICS M4. I'll get a pic up when my camera wants to turn on. Not the prettiest thing around though.........

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                            i would post one of my m4 pre build but i cba to get it outs its box

I think ' Apurturesci' has one, i saw it in his armory list.

EDIT- Ninja'd
                            sigpic

Comment

My disgustingly ugly M4 9mm thingy.

Seriously, I don't need to be told how revolting it is - I know!

Comment

its fine but WTF is that paintjob?
                                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X