X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
    Murta - Isn't the L119a1 meant to have the 'fat' (for lack of me knowing the real name) battle grip? Is a very purdy gat regardless.
    I believe that's a G&P Storm grip anyway? Thats fine by my books
    Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
    Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

@ Xiosis - PLEASE find a way of mounting that bayonett for added insanity............

Comment

Haha my mate bought a hunting knife recently which could be mounted to a weapon...but we decided that the blade was so big that it would only look right on an M82 :P
        WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

M82 Bayonett!!!! Only Chuck Norris is THAT badass!

Comment

And only Julian Clarey would be that gay !

Comment

Boom Headshot, you based it of Medal of Honor?
              rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Comment

Murta - Isn't the L119a1 meant to have the 'fat' (for lack of me knowing the real name) battle grip? Is a very purdy gat regardless.
                Some do some dont , I cba to mod one to fit the ics , and i find the standard armalite one pretty comfy

Comment

Originally posted by shotgun_lee View Post
                  I dont think he did ......

Comment

Originally posted by shotgun_lee View Post
                    This comment made me sad.

@Murta - Cheers for the info. And ICS? I can understand that decision then... looks good regardless!

Comment

my collection, my m4 now has a silencer. love my l85

Comment

This comment made me sad.

@Murta - Cheers for the info. And ICS? I can understand that decision then... looks good regardless!
                        LOL

and yeah split gear box is awsome , just painted out the colt trades so all fine

Comment

Here's some pics of the guns I have with me now, also got an M249, an RX4, an MP5 and a cut down BAR 10 but no pics as they're not at the flat atm.

Cyma AK47s. Nuff said.

This is a Cyma AK74 cunningly disguised as an AK103, doubtless it's not totally correct, but it works for me. If anyone's interested it's based on the 103 from Freedom Fighters

My fab TM Famas Also modded some KA VN style mids to fit this, and they stil fit all my other guns which use M4 mags :D

My DE tri-shot. I prefer the look without a pistol grip so I slid on an m16 full stock and used blu tac to fill the gap and round the sharp edges. It works surprisingly well, though I'm sure it won't be to everyone's tastes.

Bog standard MP5K, a broken M93R AEP and a WE 1911A1, which frankly I'm considering burning for all the trouble it's been, especially since the mag catch decided to snap during use!

My M4-majig. Started as a JG M4A1 and has been murdered and Frankensteined with an LR300 stock, ergo grip, folding iron sights, a Stoner 63A (I believe) front and an RPK bipod, of all things. The only reason I have the scope on top of the carry handle is because the scope doesn't have a QD mount so it's easier until I can get a seperate QD mount. If you hate this one (presumably most of you :D) don't look at the next pic :p At least it can't be accused of being 'just another M4'

Now chaps and ladies, get ready to melt your eyes with acid, get ready to kill an abomination with fire and have a bucket ready just in case...
                          The above gun but as some kind of ridiculous, wannabe support gun. The box mag is held on with a belt until I can make a proper clip for it.
                          Yes, realism has gone to pot, I will do ANYTHING to put off doing coursework :D

Let the hate begin I guess.
                          Originally posted by Tyler
                          to question him is as to kick the pope in the nuts.

Comment

Love the AK47S, and the Famas is just beautiful!
                            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Kind of like the one posted above actually, there's just something cool about that combination of stock and fore grip/heatshield.

And speaking of 'Just another M4', it was frosty outside this morning.

Comment

I <3 you H_412, glad to see the bipod and Stoner End put to good use, looks amazing! (the second picture that is!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X