X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
    Fresh out the paint shop today, and re-assembled for photo's..
    Would I be hated if i said I dont like that paint job at all? Cause i dont.. :/ just looks weird to me..

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
      Would I be hated if i said I dont like that paint job at all? Cause i dont.. :/ just looks weird to me..

Perhaps, but ill take a risk and join you on that. Far too crisp and clean looking for my taste!

Comment

I think the point is that muzzy has made this to some ones specifications....
        Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
        I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

True that, and i'm sure he has done a very good job dont get me wrong.. just not my cuppa tea im afraid

Comment

Here's a pic in better lighting
            The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

I actually really like that, I prefer clean, crisp camo jobs.

Comment

Thanks mate , appreciated. Point is its new not battle worn yet, fresh out the packet as they say !!
                The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Ah, it looks a lot better in that picture! really like it, just not my choice of camo pattern im afraid! How much does something like that set us mortals back then?

Comment

Damn nice as always Muzzy! Needs a Harris Bi-pod IMO.

Comment

I take it back, from that view you can see its not 100% sharp lines and there is some blending. I wouldnt choose it but I do like it in a weird way. Sorry about that!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                        Ah, it looks a lot better in that picture! really like it, just not my choice of camo pattern im afraid! How much does something like that set us mortals back then?
                        As we are all aware this is a free forum for zeroone customers so no advertising or business sales are allowed. So I wouldn't have a clue how much this would cost if zerone stocked it .

Comment

Hahaha I guess I didn't think of it being a quote! My bad. Either way, looks lovely! Wish I had an endless cash supply and I'd send all of mine your way!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                            As we are all aware this is a free forum for zeroone customers so no advertising or business sales are allowed. So I wouldn't have a clue how much this would cost if zerone stocked it .
                            so if zeroone were to stock it then how much profit mark up would there be on 1000 pounds?
                            Armoury:
                            ICS M4a1 silenced custom, ICS L85A2, Warrior MB07 snipers rifle, Galaxy MP7, Double Eagle M56DL, TM Glock 17

Your God Is Dead..... I Just Killed Him

Comment

I prefer my guns to look crisp and clean. Makes you think they are well looked after.
                              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

My pride and joy, Kimber LAPD SWAT Custom II with real Pachmyr grips and various internal upgrades. Originally built on a TM MEU.

And all my others: ICS M4A1 Carbine, Real Sword Type 56-1, SOCOM Gear MEU, TM Colt M1911A1 with guarder metal kit installed and the Kimber.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X