This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Did your light bulb blow or something...?

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
      What do you guys think?
      ive seen small airplanes! whats the range on that thing? ever used it in CQB?

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
        Haha, if i was going for a sniper id definitely agree with you. Id also have a bi-pod.

Going more for a DMR look. Hense a smaller scope and the railed mounts. Going to be putting a OP type red-dot on the mounts once i have some more money. After rinsing over £1200 on this, im decidedly poor. Haha.
        Don't let him put you off mate, It looks great. If anything the silencer is too big, If you wanted DMR I would lose or get a smaller silencer and a folding fore grip. The tactical scopes look great on EBR's.

My feed back
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
          EDIT: that EBR is the sex
          Ta. :D

Originally posted by Mannix View Post
          ive seen small airplanes! whats the range on that thing? ever used it in CQB?
          Haha, it is quite long. Wont ever see CQB, bought it solely for woodland. Im rather lucky, living here im only 25mins either way from Urban Assault and Free Fire Zone. I have other guns for CQB, mainly my CXP, and MP5. As for range, ive not yet fired it in anger. First skirmish with it is on the 7th of Feb, unfortunately my work commitments preclude any woodland skirmishing till then. Should be great though.

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
          Don't let him put you off mate, It looks great. If anything the silencer is too big, If you wanted DMR I would lose or get a smaller silencer and a folding fore grip. The tactical scopes look great on EBR's.
          Trying to find a smaller silencer to fit is proving to be an absolute ass, and in all honesty the spring fit on the Mk14 is just too nice to part with. Haha. Sadly i cant really run it without, because the barrel is just viable within the flash-hider when i remove the silencer. Im looking at a folding foregrip, ive heard that Magpul are due to release a new set of foregrips in the near future, and im waiting to see what theyre offering before i make a decision. Thanks for the kind words.
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

My new TM M14 arrived today!

Outstanding rifle! I have no idea why I haven't got one before...

Now for a real wood stock and harris bipod to be put on...

Steve
            My Armory:
            ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

nice gun there. should be even nicer when you get the wood stock

Comment

Xiosis, here's a pic I found when I was trying to sort the sling on my Garand. Same sytem should be used on the M14, otherwise you'll find the hooks will fall out of the holes quite a lot.

Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Xiosis, you'll love being an M14 owner, mate, believe me. Had 3 to date, wish i'd kept all of them, but they didn't fit the brit loads i was looking at doing.
                  to be honest, tho, forget the Harris, mate, if you're wood kitting her, just the scope, or as god intended, naked.
                  Ratty
                  Trader Feedback.
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Thanks Ghost! Sling was like that when it arrived, I will get that sorted!

Ratty - I'm already itching to get to a Skirmish, two weeks is FAR too long! Need to get some more of the old kit shifted before I can get a wooden stock.

Looking at getting one of the stocks on a place of hobbies, chatted to a guy there and he confirmed it will fit a TM perfectly, a little whittling here and there but they are made that way so its a snug fit.

Also thinking about putting a betty boop burning in the side of the stock :D and a nice coat in some dark oil and varnish. Thinking against the bipod, I love the look of it without one, so we will see how it goes!

Cheers, Steve
                    My Armory:
                    ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Originally posted by Xiosis View Post
                      My new TM M14 arrived today!
                      Outstanding rifle! I have no idea why I haven't got one before...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...y001/TMM14.jpg

Now for a real wood stock and harris bipod to be put on...
                      Steve
                      Very nice. I think I'm going to have to get a full size M14 one day.
                      I agree with Ghost tho, the sling needs sorting.

Originally posted by Ghost MacRoth View Post
                      Xiosis, here's a pic I found when I was trying to sort the sling on my Garand. Same sytem should be used on the M14, otherwise you'll find the hooks will fall out of the holes quite a lot.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...on20Rifle2.jpg
                      Do you know how long each section of the sling should be? I think mine might be a little short.

Comment

I think mine is too,

Just had ago at sorting it, missing a keeper loop thing as mine only has one.

Anyone got a step by step guide? I'm fairly useless at this sort of thing :P

Cheers, Steve
                        My Armory:
                        ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

this is my current armory, simple is best (i dont have enough money to buy complicated stuff)

Comment

Star / Ares L85a2.

VERY impressive build quality - almost like the real thing...

SUSAT is an excellent replica, adds alot of weight though.

Every photo I take, I never get the colours right. In person, the colours are almost identical to the real thing, so don't be put off by the photos if you spot any differences.

Will take some photos that do the gun justice tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by insanity prawn boy
                              Fenriz, I'd stick with the big suppressor. I'm sick of seeing pistol suppressors on rifles, it looks brutal.
                              Cheers. :D Im defintiely keeping it, if all else fails, i can use it as a club. Haha.

Nice M14 Xiosis, almost makes me wish id left mine as it was. Haha. Do love the simple lines of the '14, but the EBR just couldnt be denied.

And that SA80 is really nice. The wear and tear really sets it off nicely.
                              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

L85 looks sick Owain...

Got a new flashhider + silencer set for hte SCAR (its the proper issue style one, which is cool!)

Again, phone pics, soz

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X