This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Ta. And go for the FN5-7. I have one, and its easily the best pistol ive ever fired. Even wee's all over the MEU and the P226 in my opinion. Its not to everyones taste aesthetically (i love it however), but in terms of accuracy, gas consumption, and handling, its pretty much spot on.
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

• Yeah I like the look of it too. Unusual guns are my thing. Also on the list to buy is a famas, tmp/skorpion, perhaps a Barrett if I can find one for a good price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aww, you cleaned it...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          Aww, you cleaned it...
          Hell yeah. First thing i did was take it apart, clean and grease it; and then plink in the back garden. Haha.
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

ARES TAVOR 21

In a smexy camoflague paintjob. Arrived just under an hour ago and has been given a quick test in the garden. It certainly is one sturdy rifle! The Suppressor is for kicks as I saw it on my desk doing nothing
            sigpic
            http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
              I'm in one of those "blow you away" moods.
              Uhmm... What?

It's a Marushin UZI, yeah? Looks like it's a GBB, but with some form of electrics inside. What is going on there?
              sigpic
              Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
              I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

• That is one fantastic tavor! I really want one. Sadly I'm not rich!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hi guys clickthe link got all my guns and stuff getting vsr10 at weekend yay!
                  Last edited by sj_asc; 15 July, 2010, 14:07. Reason: Dead link removed

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                    That is one fantastic tavor! I really want one. Sadly I'm not rich!
                    Haha neither am I, but it was a steal at the price I got it for here on the Forums

dope_on_a_rope the Marushin UZI has a slight recoil from the mechanism, it's pretty funky. And it has those looks to 'blow you away'. :D
                    sigpic

Comment

That's not what I asked now was it.

Edit: Nevermind, just been informed it's an AEG. I'm just curious about the feeding system now.
                      sigpic
                      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Yeah it's a funny feeding system, using that grey springy tube as seen on the '249 box magazines, when the mag is inserted you hear a whirr as the rounds are fed up the tube.

This means the mag can be removed, refilled and inserted again to give around 100 rounds capacity.

She's currently shooting 240fps w/ 0.20g bb's, but for a 1999 gun, that's not bad!

Also, the "blow you away" was because I doubt there are more than 10 people in the UK alone who are in ownership of a Marushin UZI.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Like you guys haven't seen it enough already, but one more time

It's also getting the custom TM Leon 10" Desert Eagle grips soon!

Comment

Oh god Kodiak stop teasing us! It's so manly I think I became pregnant.
                            sigpic

Comment

Boom.

Finally after months of tears and angst the CA870 lives.

Its going to be rocking sennybridge this September.
                              > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

The CA870 might live, but the link doesnt. Either that or the glaringly obvious underage airsofter a few posts above yours has distracted me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X