X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Nice rifle jordan245

and GC - settle down a little :P - to each their own.

and goddamn what i would give to have an actual airsoft MG42/MG3
    sigpic
    Active member of Tesside Flailsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Chris View Post
      Play where you like how you like, just don't act like a tool and throw a tantrum when you come across people who don't play (within rules) how you like.

By which I mean don't be one of those airsofters who throw a screaming MY MILSIM fit when you come across Fireteam Hymen Hunter, replete with dual-wielded, drum-magged AKs.
      Obviously you can 'play' as you please....But one thing you will find is you will get far more critisism using box mags than approvals.

If we are to critisise, I like some realism in the games I 'play' too. For instance I use mid caps only. But there isn't any realism in them as they have as many bb's as real box mags have rounds....That therefore makes Arisoft high caps rediculous, by comparison.

I'm not so sure I would every buy 28 or 30 round mags and use them for many reasons. Firstly as I carry 9 mags, that would mean 9 secs of shooting. There isn't an airsoft AEG availible that would make it interesting to carry such little ammo. They can't shoot far enough. You can't guarantee one shot kills and they may only be hiding behind a twig. Even then if a gnat farts it blows it off target.

My own opinion is you have to find a compromise. Midcaps!!!!!...ftw.

By the way......Nice Mg42 and nice Tec9...
      Last edited by North West Outpost; 7 August, 2010, 11:21. Reason: Whats a twi?..lol
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Sorry for the repost.....new RD!! Gun is finished! Just need midcaps now!

Comment

FunkycHUNKY,

i really like that gun. dont really go for the smaller guns but that one is rather nice
          Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
          I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Originally posted by N3ADS View Post
            He's smelling it becouse it has jellytots in the stock.. And to see if the safety is on noob woof

nice dog though and gat
            That sounds like my Sam ,
            Yeah what was I thinking with putting jellytots in the barrel! my next project is to see if it's possible to fire tic-tacs lol

Comment

latest ww2 guns to add to the collection.
              tm thompson / hexagon ppsh41 / agm mp40 / dboy wood k98
              m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

This is my classic army m15a4/ A&K m4cqb as it stands at present.
                "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
                Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

Last chance to see my pistol with its silencer on before it loses the silencer due to sale!

Comment

I like that m4 ! and i dont say that 2 often

Comment

Cheers mate.
                      "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
                      Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

New stuff arrived today from good old HK

Spent 127 DORRRA and it said 54 DORRRA on the package <3.

First of all my gun bag which holds both my shotgun and 416 perfectly with enough storage for kit mags etc

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just need my friends aimpoint and a battery as i have no battery's left at all!

I can now shoot like Chris Costa with out being questioned.
                        Hate.
                        "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Jordan245....Wow

Comment

My girlfriend waving my new toy around in a non threatening manner... I say new toy, I just bolted the handguard and M203 on... Good price on ehobby...

Comment

Wow, big gun Ben, looks like she's satisfied too.

Comment

My new L96 Paintjob took me 3 days to complete due to the ammount of stencils i had to make

Will look a bit different once wrapped in a few ferns and bits of long grass,

Any ways here it is:

Maruzen L96
                                Nearly fully upgraded just in need of new trigger mech parts and more powerful spring and done :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X