X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Modizlw View Post
    hmm, ill take all advice. i just started building it so i can still change things, but i kinda love it this way. still looking for a ambi mag catch that works properly. the pistol is a full metal army meu with internal upgrades.
    im liking the current set up you have. i think a harri style bipod would finish it off if you moved the back towards the body more.

and unlucky i just sold a gun with an ambi mag catch that worked

EDIT: dont worry its been said below...
    Last edited by robharris21; 9 August, 2010, 12:16.
    Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
    I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

At the end of the day mate, its your gun you have it how you prefer it, no point having a gun that other people like but you yourself cant get on with it and find it awkward to use! My suggestions however would be to put a Harris Bi-Pod on it, and move the scope back. Maybe get rid of the vert grip as well.

EDIT: in fact having looked at it more I've realised there's no front sight! I think that's what throws the balance most for me!

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
        My girlfriend waving my new toy around in a non threatening manner... I say new toy, I just bolted the handguard and M203 on... Good price on ehobby...

@ BEN- Poor trigger discipline, sort it out
        Selling:
        ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

Originally posted by WestyIII View Post
          lol - that is what I was thinking.

+ I wish my missus would show an interest in airsoft!
          Originally posted by Coz
          Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

might have to get the gf to do that when she gets home :D
            Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

Heres my genuine auscam shirt! with army patch! wearing the CIRAS rig which i want auscam pouches, and my WE SCAR with newly acquired AFG (this morning) and magpul ladder covers

Comment

Here's a WE SCAR GBB CUSTOM I put together for someone recently. Note the prototype magazine, it takes Co2 Bulbs.

The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

How the heck did you stick that stock on? looks good on a SCAR actually

Comment

That, is AWESOME.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by WestyIII View Post
                      At least she's not doing the old stock-over-the-shoulder "rocket launcher" stance... I trained that out of her...

Comment

Originally posted by Modizlw View Post
                        Gun
                        I really like this rifle actually... A flip to side magnifier for that aim point might help sort the proportion out and allow for more sniping action?

Comment

I machined a custom plate that ive adapted to fit on to the Scar, its what the guy wanted and i agree i think it look pretty good.
                          The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

heres my externally pimped out TM P90....its got a modified M4 mag holder,that retains the original midcap...will be adding a slightly bigger guarder SP90 spring, 6mm metal bushings, a 280 mm tb,metal spring guide, deans, a guarder high speed revolution motor and a 7.4 lipo(or maybe 11.1)

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Every time I see one of these P90's I die a little inside.

Comment

This is My TM SOPMOD..
                                Upgraded Prometheus tight bore barrel,
                                Upgraded Battery,
                                G&P AN/PEQ 2 Green laser and LED light
                                G&P M6 RAS light with INFRA RED LED module instead of the standard LED module
                                Real EOTECH 552

Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X