Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

im guessing G&P for the performance, i know where to find a Diemaco or however its spelt c8 body for about £100 but what about the barrel and i have no idea whats different but the front sight etc.

Comment

That is also true but only due to the type of grenade launcher used by canadians
      The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
        its a variant of the diemaco c8 which in turn is modeled on one of the older colt carbines rather than a m4 :P
        Well, you knew what I meant. M4/M16/XM177 they're all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
          That is also true but only due to the type of grenade launcher used by canadians
          i dont understand how making the barrel thicker would make it be able to but a bayonet on? surley thats what the bayonet lug is for?
          It's not about you dying for your country...
          Its about making your enemies die for theres

Comment

The barrels are dried up right now, I can't find one anywhere for my new build. At the moment thats the only hard to source part though really, other than the front sight and sling plate.

Comment

Got mine (top pic) done for about £500. Got real lucky with the Army Code front sight, too. Closed front sight not required for CQB version apparently.

Comment

the cqb version is easier to create tbh , and perr mike still has some suppressors from his last run of them so you could in reality run a longer inner through it

have a scour about the forums you might get lucky and pick up a pre built

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
                  The barrels are dried up right now, I can't find one anywhere for my new build. At the moment thats the only hard to source part though really, other than the front sight and sling plate.
                  I see...fair enough

Well....Great Britannia that is all

Comment

mine cost me around £600 and is mainly g&p part
                    It's not about you dying for your country...
                    Its about making your enemies die for theres

Comment

The bayonet fixes in two points, lower part of sight and around the barrel and barrel is thickened to eliminate any play.

Re building one, there are many parts to consider which differ from standard colt/ m4 types, my builds are GBBr versions and i have a few barrels, grips, sights etc the receiver with proper markings are the difficult bits to get hold of (well to get them at a reasonable price that is)
                      The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Ok, at the risk of getting flamed to hell, I seem to see a load of M4's!

Can some one show me how this is different from its south of the border brother?
                        sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

What makes a diemaco a diemaco?

L119A1 SFW - base parts - what works?

Comment

I'm currently awaiting dimensions for the front barrel section, with a view to having a chat with a friend who's an engineer, and has made me parts in the past, to see if its possible for him to knock up a prototype with a view to selling. I'll keep you updated on this.
                            Trader Feedback.
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
                              What's the correct sling plate then? It's something I've been wondering about recently.

Comment

'B' type.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X