Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Originally posted by hitman:D View Post
    oh god damn it! i thought that might happen :p cheers anyway.

Comment

There is a guy on another forum called Perr_mike. He has the extensions custom made and then sells them on at cost + postage + the price of a mars bar for the walk home form the PO.

They cost £37 IIRC when he has them.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
        There is a guy on another forum called Perr_mike. He has the extensions custom made and then sells them on at cost + postage + the price of a mars bar for the walk home form the PO.

They cost £37 IIRC when he has them.
        awesome, cheers mate, i think i have found his site, he also does a silencer that i have been wanting for a while, damn its expensive though lol

Comment

I know where you can pick up the bodies mate they were in stock when i checked earlier today

Comment

awesome, im thinking of getting the body, could you send me a link please

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
              So it's like an M4 variant used by UKSF? Fair enough....
              sort of , but not really , its based on the c8 which is based on the older colt armalite carbines. But with lots of mods for the Brits, but other forces have taken it on board

Comment

Hi can someone please measure dimensions of l119 barrel and fill the data into the picture I post earlier. I want to make my own barrel because its out of stock everywhere. Thanks a Lot !

Comment

Nearly done

Got my PEQ 15 back, still to come is a Surefire scoutlight, SCU trigger unit, Emags, New charging handle, surefire flash hider, and possible a version 2 Perr mike suppressor.

Comment

Comment

• My two

Left is an ICS shorty. Perr_mike suppressor. Longer inner barrel which stops nicely at the end. Genuine surefire scout.

Right is full trades body and barrel set. New inner barrel to finish before flash hider. Genuine surefire scout. SF 556 flash hider

Need some little attention to detail points
                      NE SF Team needs YOU! go to http://tf22.freeforums.org/index.php for further info...

Comment

box o tricks

Comment

• My project ready for skirmish tomorrow....
                          G&P based, Perr Mike barrel extension etc etc, still a couple of little bits to do to it but it's pretty much there.
                          G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Did you get the trades engraved or are they whited?

Comment

Murta, on your second picture, you have a badge that is half Afghan flag and half Union Jack.

You get that on KAF by chance? Just bceause i have exactly the same one sat in my drawer here in my room!

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                Did you get the trades engraved or are they whited?
                                Trades are whited mate, I just used a thin tip ex pen, then once dry rubbed the excess away with fine scotchbrite. It came out quite well.
                                G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X