(images removed)
    I think I've just splooged my screen.
    That is one of the nicest 1911's that I've seen in a while imo

Comment

• Re: 1911s + Variants

This used to be a TM Night Warrior :3

Comment

Hey Guys!, Could you guys reccomend any metal bodies for a TM 1911A1 that has trades and does not affect the perfomance? :D
        SHADOW COMPANY - (IC)/SNIPER

Comment

You're never going to get that, a metal body will add weight and that means a drop in performance, especially in colder weather.
          Sorry :/

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Sniper View Post
            Hey Guys!, Could you guys reccomend any metal bodies for a TM 1911A1 that has trades and does not affect the perfomance? :D
            Do what I did (In the post above yours) and just replace the frame. Then you get the realistic feel and weight as well as retaining performance.

Comment

just my Socom Gear Novak next bought off here a while back. Added my own grips though

before

after

They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far
              -Tony Stark
              sigpic

Comment

STI Tactical MMMMMMMMMMM

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                  This used to be a TM Night Warrior :3
                  That is one nice gun makes me want a Hi-capa Also can I ask how much has the metal lower frame effected performance, that is how much has it effected cool down?

Comment

Damn missed the edit, forgot to ask do you still have the plastic lower half still? and if so would you consider selling it?

Comment

Originally posted by oliver dowinton View Post
                      That is one nice gun makes me want a Hi-capa Also can I ask how much has the metal lower frame effected performance, that is how much has it effected cool down?
                      Thanks I haven't seen any change in performance at all. If anything, it just makes reloading easier because I beveled the magwell :p Can't see any noticable change in cooldown.

orgot to ask do you still have the plastic lower half still? and if so would you consider selling it?
                      I swapped the lower for a TM MEU one with no rail a while ago, so that's what I have left over

Comment

• what's "beveled the magwell" ?

From my iPod ace 8gb touch :D
                        Like my tapatalk sig?
                        I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

what's "beveled the magwell" ?
                          It's when you file some of the material away at the bottom allow the magazine to slide in more easily, like:

Comment

Here are a few more close-ups of what I've done to it, just to suit how I shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                              Thanks I haven't seen any change in performance at all. If anything, it just makes reloading easier because I beveled the magwell :p Can't see any noticable change in cooldown.

I swapped the lower for a TM MEU one with no rail a while ago, so that's what I have left over
                              Ah damn, I need one because I may be getting my mates night warrior which is unfortuantly two tone(which is why he's is selling it, now he's got his UKARA) so I am looking for options to swap out the frame If I get it (which is why I ask about cool down aswell.)

Comment

new today :P

TM silver detonics :D.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X