X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 1911s + Variants

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
    build list?

well it would be a pretty short list the only part youd have to buy is a kwa 1911 ptp mark 2 :P

and wood grips of course.

unless ive misunderstood?
    You understood fine, it was silly me not recognising it!
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Hard to follow on that, especially with a budget thats tighter than a nun, but hey!

Edit: my iphone camera makes the slide look weird...
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

torchy goodness

Comment

Im after one of those torches above or a similar style, its a surefire m600 isnt it?

Comment

its actually a TM cheapy one il pm you further details

Comment

Cheers balbosa, ishould have a new slide on the way tomorrow. That and a torch will make me a happy bunny...

Comment

August 123.jpgAugust 124.jpgAugust 126.jpgAugust 150.jpgAugust 154.jpg

TM1911A1, Pro-Win frame and slide kit, prowin alloy outer barrel, enhanced recoil, hammer spring, tightbore barrel, stainless guide rod.
                Attached Files

Comment

Better quality picture of the kimber

Comment

My TM 1911-A1 fitted with a Guarder Metal Kit. Nicely weathered too.

And my soon to be metal kitted MEU Custom. Loads of parts on order!!

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Here are my two, the MEU should hopefully be getting some LaZouche custom wood grips soon.

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Just got this chap through. Needs a bit of roughing up and a couple of mags and then I'll be laughing

Have to wait until Saturday for its first proper outing, but everything seems well so far. Yet to see if it can supercede my workhorse TM P226
                        KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

Are those PTP's that good?
                          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Mine certainly seems to be. Excellent build quality, very gas efficient and good range. It was actually Boo-Sabum Ben's review that persuaded me to go for one.

Comment

• Better than tm?

As my gas just empties the mag like a jet propelled bottle

(6 bbs max it'll fire before empty)

I like the look of that ptp
                              I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gezer View Post
                                Better than tm?
                                Depends on how you define better. I haven't tried range against my TM P226 but I'd be very surprised if it matched or bettered it as the range on the TM is unholy. Gas wise, I get around 3-4 mags fired off before I need to refill from the PTP but that's in perfect conditions in my house. With the TM I get maybe 2 but the TM holds 24(?) bb's per mag as opposed to the 14 in the PTP.

Plus the PTP is full metal and does not seem to suffer for it. It's the main reason I would choose it over my TM.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X