Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 1911s + Variants

Originally posted by mad.matt View Post
    Someone really needs to fill the gap and make a full metal GSR.
    I fell in love with it after I saw the real steel in the states a few years back, gorgeous looking 2011 :D
    I used to have a CL custom one until somebody stole it........not at all happy about that as they were sold out within 2 days and he does't make them anymore.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

There is a TM MEU kit to transform it to a GRP as above and a full custom ready to go, both possibly are from a hk place but i wouldnt know as no such place exists....sadly both options are no longer available......bugger!

Comment

WE 1911 Tactical
        sigpic

Comment

New grips, made by some company called big dragon... Anyways theyre actually really comfortable!
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

WE Night-Hawk
            Check Out The AFO Claymore Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/AFOClaymore

Comment

My latest aquisitions.

Kimber

TM detonics.

Just as a size comparison, heres the detonics compared to a Hicapa 5.1 (which is the same length as a full size 1911.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Double bubble, stupid server!
                Last edited by seansamurai1; 26 January, 2012, 22:52.
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

My god. Sean where are those grips from? I want.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                    My god. Sean where are those grips from? I want.
                    Ebay bud.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                      Ebay bud.
                      cant find em :'(

Comment

It was a while ago tbh and they were fairly limited.

Comment

Originally posted by SicklyPilot View Post

Have to wait until Saturday for its first proper outing, but everything seems well so far. Yet to see if it can supercede my workhorse TM P226
                          Now sold and a replacement TM P226 bought lol. Didn't really get on with the 1911 frame
                          KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

Originally posted by SicklyPilot View Post
                            Now sold and a replacement TM P226 bought lol. Didn't really get on with the 1911 frame
                            SOLD TO ME!!!! Extra magazines coming from HK and Custom Grips ordered and en-route from the U.S. Pics will follow as soon as everything arrives and is installed
                            sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Mine is tan... wanted to give it a new paint job. Not sure if I should go with foliage green or woodland digital camo. nor if I should match the slide with the body or leave it black. grips will definitely stay black.

was thinkin maybe to rub polyfiller into the engravings, or solder lead?

also should I strip the paint before krylon? It's metal btw.

Any input?
                              my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

My KWA PTP with it's sexy new grips......I went for the subdued smut as opposed to some of the overtly filthy grips that the site sold

: D

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X