Sig sauer p226

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sig sauer p226

Heres my Guarder/TM 226R with hogue grips, as you can see its been skirmished quite a bit but is freshly lubed for the next one... Love this thing.

Please excuse the H&K branded suppressor...

Liking the amount of Sig love in this thread
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Took delivery of my tm 226 e2 yesterday well chuffed will get a pic up later
      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Mine...

WE P226

Just got it yesterday from Zero one. Im looking to use it for more 90s/ early 00s impressions. Cracking effort from WE again.

...Still cant beat the Browning though
        Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

• Crap pics but awesome pistol!
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

• My TM P226 with railed frame and Guarder chrome outer barrel.

Preview
            Armoury:
            - Magpul PTS Masada
            - KJworks KC02
            - TM P226
            - KWA Glock 17

Comment

So since I'm sat here trying to repair some guns for NAE for which I was supposed to leave HOURS ago for....

Comment

Hey guys, awaiting my delivery of a WE P226. Ive just read through the post and seen some pictures of them broken. Will post a few pics up of mine when it comes and might write a proper review for it.

Comment

Just picked up a TM P226 so thought I'd share

Only a phone pic so bit rubbish But I love this thing. Ran with it as my primary at the weekend and it fires better than my m4. Got more kills with it too

Comment

A rather horrible phone-camera photo of the 'Kat with it's Streamlight TLR-1s. I'm now having a huge problem finding someone who will weld up the two parts of my custom steel barrel for less than £80... I don't suppose anyone knows someone with a welder?

Comment

This is my TM P226 Tactical.

It started out as a TM P226R that I bought for £70 from a friend with a spare mag. I fell in love with it instantly as its a real workhorse and I've added upgrades tastefully....I think.

So far I've added a Guarder kit, nine ball Hop rubber, extended threaded barrel (unknown make), 1911 nine ball tight bore barrel, new piston head and upgraded the spring. I've increased the number of mags to 6 in total, all with nine ball gas routers.

Performance wise its around 300fps and it bucks like a wild thing!

My next purchases for it will be wraparound hogue grips and a new set of sights.
                      I'm not a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda
                      SKADOOSH!

Comment

My baby, few war wounds since I got it off tisane but works and shoots like a charm !
                        (Thought I'd put it with my other baby (MUT) )

Owner of DCS
                        (Doom custom shooters)
                        PM me for Custom work!

Comment

• Still looks amazing though mate

Comment

I need a MUT

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                              I need a MUT
                              Best £170 I've spent in a log while, brilliant when cleaning out L85's, brass scraper gets in all the bit the issue multitool doesn't, plus the knifes sharp as F*ck for skinning rabbits, it's the all round Beast
                              Also helps when setting up dems with the EOD clippers fitted

Owner of DCS
                              (Doom custom shooters)
                              PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Jack Bauers P226:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X