• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sig sauer p226

Originally posted by shaun_ccxr View Post
    3HK 226 MK25
    Prime Marui 226 SAI
    PGC Marui 226 Elite
    Can I use a guarder metal body kit to a WE F226/HK3 P226? What are the internal parts commonality of TM and WE 226? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus View Post
      Can I use a guarder metal body kit to a WE F226/HK3 P226? What are the internal parts commonality of TM and WE 226? Thanks!
      They're compatible.
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

No they aren't. The blow back unit is larger in the we model. The takedown lever is larger as well. The magazine release is also larger

Comment

its a no but will fit after modification.
          I have fitted a creation slide onto a WE 226, but too much details to tell here...
          There is nothing call enough...

Comment

Thank you guys. I plan on getting a full trades metal p226 and think of assembling mbk without buying a base TM gun. So my follow up question; Is there a part in a TM p226 that I can't get an aftermarket part that I really need to buy a TM gun to start with ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Several, yes. Off the top of my head, there will be lots of little screws and springs that you might be able to purchase separately (at a massive mark-up) but some parts are not available on the aftermarket as far as I'm aware - the hop-up unit, for example.

Building a gun without a donor is almost impossible - even for the HiCapa, which is much better supported than the SIG.

Comment

As pure silver says. You could get an aftermarket blowback unit, but the dimensions might be slightly off an aftermarket slide from someone else. You'd be better off looking for a 2nd hand sig to start the build with

Comment

Yes after realizing and confirming with you guys on the possibility, I'm looking for one. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Refinished my set of grips.

Also gave a quick spray, then attack at removing it, to the original grips. Just so they look like a well used set of issue green grips.

If anyone's interested in having some made, have a look on www.gotwoodairsoft.co.uk

Comment

Newly acquired TM Sig with Guarder frame, slide and internal upgrades

image.jpgimage.jpg
                      'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

Selling up and moving on to Berettas

Comment

Huh?
                          The clown has no penis

Comment

TM P226 with PGC, Guarder, Nine ball & PDI parts. Supressor from Crusader

Comment

Anyone knows place where to buy Fobus holsters in reasonable price?
                              Thanks in advance!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                              Working...
                              X