Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ares M4!

I was gonna pick that up too but changed my mind last minute. One on the wish list though

Comment

Yes definatley! i've skirmish with my best mate all the time while he uses it. Its a good pick.
      sigpic
      Bitch got owned! - Sierra

Comment

400fps?! Is that out of the box or has he done other things do it.
        Also, is this limited to semi or is he downgrading it, I know all the sites I go to don't allow over 350fps with full auto capability.

Anyway - the one big problem I have with almost all armalites out there... they all look the same, unless you get a lot of aftermarket parts for it.

Comment

The stock FPS is 330 right? We've got a limit of 350FPS for AEG's unfortunately for outdoors hence why I'm also picking up a sniper due to the 500FPS limit.

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Last few comments moved from the individual "Ares M4" thread into this one:- I didn't see the point in an entirely new thread being created when at the end of the day, its just an M4, which fits nicely into the forum I've put it in! Thanks.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

• In reply to all the comments: Yes it has been downgraded to 330fps; it had been upgraded
              and thank you for moving it

My own personal G&G (:

Last edited by Gaffa; 29 January, 2011, 18:38.
              sigpic
              Bitch got owned! - Sierra

Comment

• Re: My Trusty G&G Raider

Comment

• Hey got this gun stock about 3-4 weeks ago and have sense changed the inner barrel so it will fit exactly to the end of the silencer, due to there being some kind of bb residue on the inside of the tiny stock barrel (precision work done by accident by Teckno) also got a high speed motor, changed the hop, got a brand new spring installed to bring to around 330fps and added that wonderful M203... enjoy

and
                  Last edited by Gaffa; 1 February, 2011, 21:29. Reason: Tidied and fixed the links for you (please don't use IS for uploading such large images!)
                  sigpic

Comment

I've continued to merge posts to save the thousands of threads being created for each individual creation of an armalite.

If it is a "Colt M4 or variant" please put it in this thread. So that includes the CXP and G&G Raiders!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

sorry about that, Cheers Gaffa
                      sigpic

Comment

My latest M4 along with two custom built ones

Comment

I know I have my own thread with pictures of this but nonetheless
                          My WE M4

WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Slightly updated my SPR mod-0 with a new (better) daniel defence traded body/receiver and a updated the paintwork to match.

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

God damn that looks good. I really need an interesting landscape to take pictures of my rifles, rather than the garden!

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

Just a little something I'm working on for CQB

I'll be changing the stock once I make my mind up which one I want to use and I'll be adding some iron sights and possibly a different red dot.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X