Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Cheers its just a standard magpul turned 90 degrees. Its a common alternate way of using them as they tend to grip the mag and fit pouches better.
    > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

Drake is that a genuine specter? nice gun btw..
      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Cool mag pull idea, just tried it and i must say it works much better, cheers.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by robharris21 View Post
          Drake is that a genuine specter? nice gun btw..
          Ha I wish its just the element replica.

Decent optics though.
          > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
            Ha I wish its just the element replica.

Decent optics though.
            haha same :P mine is pretty damn crisp for a clone
            Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
            I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
              Cheers its just a standard magpul turned 90 degrees. Its a common alternate way of using them as they tend to grip the mag and fit pouches better.
              basically turns it into a rubber ranger plate. cool idea
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

• Awesome drake will do it to mine! Sorry to copy :p

Comment

• Also, I finally finished mine!

Comment

My M4. Started out as an SRC M4 SD but has had a 4 inch barrel extension, dboys flash hider, ca front sight and more recently a ca rear sight/carry handle & a g&p single point sling adaptor. Looking to swap the existing sight unit for an acog.

Comment

• M4 part finished just need a new hop and gearbox

I have a plastic a PEQ box on it with a flashlight mount on the other side but I am thinking about rear wiring it so I don't have to have a PEQ box and putting the battery in the stock tube I've also sprayed the whole gun black but I dont know if I should put the white outline on the markings this is what it looks like sprayed

What do u think ?
                      "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

looks nice ben! only think I'm not sure about is that magpul front site. Just doesn't look right. everything else is nice.
                        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

does this count ?

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                            looks nice ben! only think I'm not sure about is that magpul front site. Just doesn't look right. everything else is nice.
                            That and the stock! The only thing I can find the same is from a HK417. Looks really odd with the curvy lines and size of it. Id love a magpul stock, but dont wanna go down the lipo route etc just for a nice stock :P Got an ordinary Crane on the way anyhow!

Actually the front sight is a shame as well, I lost the screw to hold it onto the RIS gas block sadly, and its also slightly lower than the rear sight. It also doesnt fold down as the RIS gas block doesnt clear the handguard! So may have to redo that in time. Shame cos I really like the MBUS sights!

Comment

• My Trusty G&amp;G Raider

Getting a lot more for this but i just got it recently, i have a grip that is very nice and i should be getting an aimpoint and silencer soon!

sigpic
                              Bitch got owned! - Sierra

Comment

• Ares M4!

This is my best mates AWESOME Ares M4, such a hard hitting beauty!

This thing runs on an 8.4 mini perfectly with a 6.03 tightbore barrel fitted rounding up to approx 400fps

He will also be getting the magpul pts moe handguards and grip soon, and a holographic sight (:

Check it out

&

Cheers for checking this out!
                                sigpic
                                Bitch got owned! - Sierra

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X