Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Originally posted by Arqeiro View Post
    Hello, my first reply in this forum... and this is my custom build of G&G GR15 Raider blowback :D I'm still working on it...

Just wanted to know what silencer is on this?
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

Originally posted by knarf3 View Post
      Just wanted to know what silencer is on this?
      Yeah, me too! Could you tell me all the specs I love this thing and really want one of those stocks...

Comment

Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
        There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
        sigpic

Comment

sorry guys having a problem with trying to post my picture, could someone help with how to do it please, I've got it uploaded to flickr however it just places the url and not the picture.

However here is the url: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepret...13/8441845026/

Comment

Originally posted by TH3 PR3T3ND3R View Post
            sorry guys having a problem with trying to post my picture, could someone help with how to do it please, I've got it uploaded to flickr however it just places the url and not the picture.

However here is the url: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepret...13/8441845026/
            Click the share tag on flickr, choose the size you want and copy the BBC code here. That's it really. It gives you a link on the end you can delete if you want, but I'd keep it first few times just so you know what bit is the bit you can delete when you view it back.

For instance I just copied this from your flickr just by grabbing that link and copying it into the reply box.

Airsoft gun 1 by The Pretender2013, on Flickr

Comment

Thanks for the reply Jay8, I found that way to work on another forum however it wouldn't allow me to edit my previous post so I couldn't change the link.

Airsoft gun 2

Comment

• Originally posted by RWS View Post
                Yeah, me too! Could you tell me all the specs I love this thing and really want one of those stocks...
                The suppressor looks like a blackwater one. The stock is an LMT style crane stock with systema foam cheek pads.
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen!

May I present you my SWAT M16A2 GBB Build. Probably something you never seen before

RS Colt Grip & RS Colt A2 Stock. Also many more real Colt parts. I also have a standard Colt A2 Handguard optional.

Here you can see the ACOG is mounted a step more backward. I prefer this one.

Trijicon ACOG 4x32 TA01LAW for the M16 – LAPD Reticle with TA57 Tenebraex killFLASH Anti-Reflection Device & TA35 Rubber Eyepiece
                  This optic comes without the bullet drop compensator. Ready for any barrel length! The most underdog ACOG available

RS Colt A2 Upper and Prime A2 Burst CNC Lower Receiver

RS SureFire Model M511B Magnum Light

I just had to file down a bit of the Bolt Catch. This was the only necessary modify to make the real Colt Upper fit.

cheers

orb

Comment

How long did that take to build?! Looks great
                    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Thanks!

Building took 2 hours. But getting all the parts nearly took me about 1.5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Arqeiro View Post
                        Hello, my first reply in this forum... and this is my custom build of G&G GR15 Raider blowback :D I'm still working on it...

Can anyone identify this silencer please? Arqeiro has not been on the forum since he posted this post so sending him a PM would be pointless lol I have the same gun and would love to have the same front end!

If anyone's knows of it could they pretty please PM me a link, will be greatly appreciated!
                        sigpic

Comment

• We can't pm you a link as its against forums rules. And if you look a few posts up dannyeprice has suggested one. That's also the suggestion i would make.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD, please excuse any brevity.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                            We can't pm you a link as its against forums rules. And if you look a few posts up dannyeprice has suggested one. That's also the suggestion i would make.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD, please excuse any brevity.
                            I though PM a link is fine, just not post it on a thread?

And thanks mate, cheers for the quick reply
                            sigpic

Comment

heres my full metal ics m4 ris. has the ris rail foregrip,dual mag attachment,upgraded gearbox,carry handle adaptor,zos red dot sight and its lipo ready. im not running lipos though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X